+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Sex For Normal People!!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is michelle23 EcoJ by chance? I miss her. Thought she was busy getting married and becoming a Not Without My Daughter story...

Nice on the WU-Michelle exchange. lol.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Whats WU?? Im not sure if Im being insulted or not lol ^^

I don't mean any offence when I say that btw for the next person who is going to get out the pitch forks

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    . If you dont like it-I dont care.
    me either

American tourists come here all the time. I have nothing against them-think there nice people-try to make them feel welcome etc but they act very different to the people here and stand out like a sore thumb. You can spot them a mile away. That is all Im saying
    Irish people come to Canada all the time. I have nothing against them-think there nice people-try to make them feel welcome etc. but they act very different to the people here and stand out like a sore thumb. (I think its the red hair and green eyes that they all have) that is all I'm saying.

Love., just stop.. it's okay.

whatever...

My whole point was that the American culture leads to LOTS of failed relationships. I wasnt stereotyping. I was just being honest.

She's right. Of course, dickriculous is going to chime in with some super whacky pot-backed hypothesis..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    whatever...

My whole point was that the American culture leads to LOTS of failed relationships.
    ^^^ BLANKET STATEMENT. ^^^
    I wasnt stereotyping. I was just being honest.
    Blanket statement rebuttal: My whole point was that Irish culture leads to lots of unsafe abortions. I wasnt stereotyping. I was just being honest.

My goodness. Can't you ladies settle this in a more mature fashion? What say tank tops, short shorts and mud wrestlin' while I watch with a beer in hand?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I'm havin fun. Just trying to point out that I like her advice, but her rhetoric, blanket statements prejudices and pre-conceived ideas based on seeing a few tourists in her gold shop are make fun worthy.

Hugzzz to Michie.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    My whole point was that Irish culture leads to lots of unsafe abortions. I wasnt stereotyping. I was just being honest.
    lol nobody I know has had a back street abortion. Its actually quite rare here. People here don't use abortion as a form of contraception and before you dump down my throat again I'm not saying American people do either. Get a life.

I think my point is VERY valid. I'm not sure why you are so insulted by it. If people are thought to serial date, sow their oats before setting down and believe in marriage after two years of dating-its bound to fail. The dating system is a lot different here and we have a much lower divorce rate. That is all I'm saying. If your so offended by my honesty-you need to grow up.

*swoooosh* That's the sound of a point going right over your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I'm havin fun. Just trying to point out that I like her advice, but her rhetoric, blanket statements prejudices and pre-conceived ideas based on seeing a few tourists in her gold shop are make fun worthy.

Hugzzz to Michie.
    haha! its not based on seeing a few tourists. Its based on the divorce rate and the dating system that I have heard a lot about. Its a different culture. And i'm giving my opinion on why I think many relationships are doomed in America.

awesome, tell us more!

^^ you brat you ^^^

I blame the broads in 'Murrica for it.

lmao LR whenever you say murrica I picture the guy from king of the hill in your avatar saying it with a beer in one hand

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast