+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Sex For Normal People!!

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Honestly hate virgins. They think they want a serious relationship but really don't know what the hell they want.
    The hell you talking about?

Now I'm not a virgin (since guys can't be); but if I was, I wouldn't fit your description. I know what I want plainly and that's a serious relationship
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Now I'm not a virgin (since guys can't be)
    Stop saying that crazy shit.

I know what I want plainly and that's a serious relationship
    Thats good

Well, I admit I did look the site up on a search engine..BAD reviews.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    That is not true lol. How old do you think he is?? Hes only in his early 20's (I think). Lots of girls his age are still virgins.
    I'm 24 and I can't think of anyone around my age who's still a virgin, I'm sure there are some out there but it's definitely not the "norm" for this age group. the average age people lose their virginity is 17, at least in the US idk about Ireland

Well, I admit I did look the site up on a search engine..BAD reviews.
    Well, then you effing know its legit so why say you doubt it is, *shakes head* lol Besides POF gets the worst in the industry but apparently it has a gazzillion members. All getting married too lmao

Actually, the bad reviews state that it is a pure scam (mostly guys running the OLD Nigerian scam)

sure whatevva, I think that post is equivalent to the giant pizza scam thread.

It wasn't a scam! Everyone bailed.You try organizing something with stupid college age kids and make sure they don't flake! I'm not going to go $50 in for a 4 person share of one large pizza. Hell nah.

You can get a lot of Pizza for yourself for 50 bucks.

^^^ true dat

But it was the WORLD's LARGEST deliverable. It was more for the sentiment of sharing in something big than the pizza itself.

"Its more the sentiment of sharing in somthing big" I think that's the motto of the site mentioned int he opening post.

Lol, are you in some way involved with the site? You're promoting it more than the bot!

Nice way to deflect your lies like "I doubt the site exists."

*yawns* That's enough "damage" from me for now... I'm off to enjoy the nice weather around here today. Ciao.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast