+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Sex For Normal People!!

ROFL. Well, I don't even know if a site like that would work for me; I'm not a normal person!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    I'm 24 and I can't think of anyone around my age who's still a virgin, I'm sure there are some out there but it's definitely not the "norm" for this age group. the average age people lose their virginity is 17, at least in the US idk about Ireland
    i never said it was the "norm" the average age here is the same as america. i was 18. i said lots if people dont make such a big deal outa it. most people are too busy to even care and if LR meets a girl that likes him as a person and wants a relationship with him-she prob wont give a shit that hes a virgin. and if she nos her own body and what she likes she can communicate that to him. its not a big deal. like i said before as long as hes wiling to learn and communicate effectively-hell be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    ROFL. Well, I don't even know if a site like that would work for me; I'm not a normal person!
    Maybe you should start up a new site call "date weirdos. com" "virgins are us.com"
    Last edited by smackie9; 06-03-13 at 05:58 AM.

Lol, thanks smackie. By the way, it's "weirdos." As in, "Only 'weirdos' like the Canucks."
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    i never said it was the "norm" the average age here is the same as america. i was 18. i said lots if people dont make such a big deal outa it. most people are too busy to even care and if LR meets a girl that likes him as a person and wants a relationship with him-she prob wont give a shit that hes a virgin. and if she nos her own body and what she likes she can communicate that to him. its not a big deal. like i said before as long as hes wiling to learn and communicate effectively-hell be fine.
    you said "lots of girls his age are virgins" which would suggest that it's common for most 20 something year olds to be virgins, and it's not. if someone my age is a virgin it is a big deal because there hardly people my age who are. everyone I've been with was experienced but sure would be interesting to see how that one would pan out! haha
    Last edited by ashley89; 06-03-13 at 04:03 AM.

Great, this "he's an old virgin" isn't helping my esteem none..

LR I honestly feel like the older you get the harder it is to lose it because now it's like, you're well aware of being one, you don't want to be one but most girls your age aren't virgins. if you tell them, you risk possibly feeling embarrassed or having them lose interest, but at least you're being honest and maybe if the girl likes you enough she would be willing to look past it and give it a chance. if you don't tell them and go to have sex, they will most likely know you're one once you go to do it. do you want to lose it to someone you care about?

It's only a big deal because people make it one.

i bet half the lads you went to school with are still virgins ashley but there hardly gonna broadcast it are they?

anyway my whole point is your just making him worse and giving him anxiety by saying "all girls expect him to be experienced" thats a load of bollox. you are not all girls-just like im not and im sure theres plenty of women who would be interested in LR (virgin or not)

i agree the longer he puts it off-the harder it will be but people should respect his decision to meet someone he cares about

How old is LR again?

that opinion is warped. tell someone your a virgin they run away haha like its a disease or something...
    LR i wouldnt take any notice of that crap if i were you. i dont think its a big deal. the first person i did anything sexual with had no experience and very quickly figured out what i like. communication and compatability is all that matters. you dont even need to tell her your a virgin until youve been together awhile if you dont want to and you can just take things slow.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    How old is LR again?
    early 20's

Well he's still a few years ahead then, he's got time.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    It's only a big deal because people make it one.
    Couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    I'm 24 and I can't think of anyone around my age who's still a virgin, I'm sure there are some out there but it's definitely not the "norm" for this age group. the average age people lose their virginity is 17, at least in the US idk about Ireland
    Thats because Americans are sluts.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast