+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Sex For Normal People!!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    im sure theres plenty of women who would be interested in LR (virgin or not)
    A cougar might.

A cougar? Really? That would be a fantasy come true!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

that opinion is warped. tell someone your a virgin they run away haha like its a disease or something...
    LR i wouldnt take any notice of that crap if i were you. i dont think its a big deal. the first person i did anything sexual with had no experience and very quickly figured out what i like. communication and compatability is all that matters. you dont even need to tell her your a virgin until youve been together awhile if you dont want to and you can just take things slow.
    ... lol ...

The first time I had sex I didn't tell the girl I was a virgin. Although she could probably tell haha! We weren't in love or even seriously dating so I didn't think it mattered. No regrets.

Was she hot?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

i bet half the lads you went to school with are still virgins ashley but there hardly gonna broadcast it are they?
    half? I doubt that haha most guys lose their virginity before they even leave high school. I lost mine at 20 and I was one of the last amongst my group of friends and most people I knew my age

I have already graduated college, if half the people I went to high school with haven't been in committed relationships and had sex by this time something must be wrong

Ashley, how many of those actually do regret it and wish they had waited longer?

of the boyzzzz I'd say none of them.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Ashley, how many of those actually do regret it and wish they had waited longer?
    who? my friends?

I'd have to agree with Ashley.. Most people our age are not virgins and are well past that already. And it would be a little bit of a turn off knowing a guy is a virgin, because you want them to know what they are doing already. Obviously if the girl really likes you it won't matter as much. I also agree the older you get the harder it is to lose it. There is a guy I work with who is 24 years old and is still a virgin and it doesn't look like that is changing anytime soon for him.. So don't wait for the girl to find you, go out and find her.

Can I just say the beginning of this thread is hilarious. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    who? my friends?
    I was referring to the group you had mentioned that lost their virginity in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by kskts6115 View Post
    I'd have to agree with Ashley.. Most people our age are not virgins and are well past that already. And it would be a little bit of a turn off knowing a guy is a virgin, because you want them to know what they are doing already. Obviously if the girl really likes you it won't matter as much. I also agree the older you get the harder it is to lose it. There is a guy I work with who is 24 years old and is still a virgin and it doesn't look like that is changing anytime soon for him.. So don't wait for the girl to find you, go out and find her.

Can I just say the beginning of this thread is hilarious. lol.
    If you are only looking for sex, then yes it is a turn off. But if you are actually have feelings for that person it shouldn't matter, in fact it should bring you closer.

You missed my point again Ashley. Just because all your friends lost theirs in their teens does not mean anyone who doesn't is abnormal. I was the last outa my friends too and they all used to slag me calling me a virgin messing. I didn't care. I never felt under pressure to lose my virginity. I said ill do it when it feels right..

Yes the average age is 17 but there are still people in the world who wait until marriage for example; they probably think your abnormal. There is also people of all ages who are still virgins and everything your saying discourages them from having sex. Your opinion causes anxiety and low self esteem in LR and probably others.

Ya we get it you want a man who knows what hes doing. Good for you. But your not every woman and cannot speak for us all.

If you really cared about someone and everything else about them was great but sex was a little awkward at first-would you dump him? I wouldnt. Id take the time to get to know each other sexually and Im sure it would get better as Im an excellent communicator

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    I was referring to the group you had mentioned that lost their virginity in high school.
    none of them regret it that I know of, most lost it to boyfriends/girlfriends or people they were seeing.
    Last edited by ashley89; 06-03-13 at 09:29 PM.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast