+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Sex For Normal People!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    So if a girl you're not in a committed relationship with wanted you as FB, would you be up for it or would you tell her "no, I'm waiting for a relationship."
    Definitely wanting to wait. Friend of mine keeps trying to get me get laid with or even get a bj from one of his slutty friends, but I have no interest in that.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    you said to me that half the guys I went to school with are probably still virgins. I can go back a few pages and find the actual quote if you want
    They might be. How do you know whether they are or not. I can think of at least 50 people in my year who are probably still virgins. Mainly because they have no confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Definitely wanting to wait. Friend of mine keeps trying to get me get laid with or even get a bj from one of his slutty friends, but I have no interest in that.
    Then like our friend LR... I deem you A-sexual. You can tell me to have a good day if you want.

you're changing your argument again, I'm talking about this one specific quote you said ^^^ right there.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    They might be. How do you know whether they are or not. I can think of at least 50 people in my year who are probably still virgins. Mainly because they have no confidence.
    yikes. poor guys

Then like our friend LR... I deem you A-sexual. You can tell me to have a good day if you want.
    I do have an interest in sex, but I could theoretically go for a long relationship without. The girl matters more to me, not her hole.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

You are both typical examples of people who believe all the stereotypes. hes asexual because he hasn't had sex? Whatever..

And how am I changing my argument? My whole point from the start is that a lot of women would not refuse to go out without him just coz hes a virgin and I am still making the same point.

Shallow people.

Sure, call it whatever you want. It really doesn't bother me. My view might change if I ever find someone who I can experience this with, but until then I am who I am. Either people accept me or not.

You are both typical examples of people who believe all the stereotypes. hes asexual because he hasn't had sex? Whatever..
    Asexual also means that there is no desire for sex, it's really not that bad of a term.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Asexual also means that there is no desire for sex, it's really not that bad of a term.
    But you and LR do have a desire for sex. But it means more to you both than just sticking it in anything with a pulse. I don't see anything wrong with that. Why do people understand when a girl wants to wait for someone special and not when a man does? Its so messed up.

My whole point from the start is that a lot of women would not refuse to go out without him just coz hes a virgin and I am still making the same point.
    yet another blanket statement. where do you get that opinion from? have you gone out and polled random people and asked them? these are your opinions, not facts.

yet another blanket statement. where do you get that opinion from? have you gone out and polled random people and asked them? these are your opinions, not facts.

haha that is not a blanket statement. How is it? You have made the same statements in reverse so your just being a hypocrite now.

And how do you know for sure? Have you talked to every person in your class about whether they are still a virgin? And what proof do you have that they would actually tell you the truth? People tend to lie about this sort of thing quite frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I do have an interest in sex, but I could theoretically go for a long relationship without. The girl matters more to me, not her hole.
    Easy to say since you've never had "hole"

Michelle I think the thing with you is you have a lot of good ideas and intentions but you pass them off as if they're fact, and they aren't. like yes, in the ideal world no one would be shallow or care if a guy was a virgin and it would all work out great and be full of rainbows and flowers but the hard truth is that when you get older and are a virgin, it becomes tough. more people have lost their virginity and it leaves the ones who haven't feeling alienated and inadequate, as is shown by LR. if it didn't bother him why would he come on here and make 1,000 posts about it? sure, some women probably wouldn't care and would guide the guy through and be ok with it, but there are also some who would find it a turn off and judge him differently because of it. may not be nice, may not be how the world 'should' be but it's how it is.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast