+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best friend Kissing Flirting with my crush knowing that I like her

Best friend Kissing Flirting with my crush knowing that I like her

Hi, I'm Joseph, I'm 17 years old and I'm a Senior. Thank you for stopping by.
    Please do not reply unless you read the whole thing, thanks.

Let's name Joe as be my best friend and my crush would be Laura.

Basically I told my friend 2 months ago that I really liked this girl in our class, me and Laura used to text for hours every day. So I told my friend to talk to her to ask her how she feels about me, she said that she wanted to be friends with me and I accepted it. 2 weeks later I told Laura that I liked her and since she doesn't want anything with me I'll TRY to let go and be friends with her. A couple days before I told her I went to a party and they were dancing really sexually like they usually do where I live (south america, reggaeton) and since Laura likes to dance a lot I didn't really give it much importance.. But that'll matter later. So a couple days after I told that I would try to be friends with her to Joe and he said ok and everything went normal. Last week, they kept flirting in school (even before I told that I'd try to be friends with Laura) So last friday we went to another party and we were playing truth or dare, we had an iPhone app for this so I had no control over it. And it dared them to kiss her in the neck, he did not hesitate and kissed her in the neck, I was furious, after 20 minutes of playing another dare came up and it was a regular kiss (no tongue) and again, he did it without hesitation. I was really REALLY pissed but I kept it together. Then when they played the music they started dancing sexually again, again I thought the same as before but this time If I went inside to dance they went outside, if I went outside then they went inside... So I stayed inside and they went outside again.. They were dancing by themselves and I told a friend to go outside and pretend to be on the phone to check on them. I could partially see them from inside but my friend told me they were kissing. When he told me that I was already drunk and I snapped. I left the party and took a cab home (I was supposed to leave with Joe) So when I get home Laura texts me and says "what's wrong" I just ignored her that night and since we use "Whatsapp" she can see if I view the message or not.. I was incredibly pissed the whole weekend and felt betrayed and back-stabbed. On saturday she kept almost begging me to talk to her.. Even called me a few times and she doesn't like talking on the phone. Joe tried to talk to me and I ignored his messages (he noticed) . Sunday past and nothing, she just said 'are you okay?" and I left the message there. I also blocked her from Facebook that same day and I don't think she noticed. Joe talked to me Sunday afternoon he talked to me and I told him that a "friend" doesn't do that and he said that it was my fault because I told him that I was going to TRY to be her friend (but still i don't think he that dumb that I can get over a girl 3 days after I told him that I was going to TRY to be her friend) Yesterday I completely ignored them, not even looked at them and they noticed this. Either way, they kept flirting and sitting next to each other on every class and recess.. I unblocked her from facebook (since I thought i was childish) and messaged her that I was pissed and that I didn't know blocking someone unfriends them.. Then she replied that we was sorry that she hurt me and that she didn't want to lose me as a friend. I told her that I need some time and I will probably won't talk to her in a while. Today, the same happened, they kept flirting and sitting next to each other... I told this to some of my other good friends and 2 of them stopped talking with Joe and Laura and one of them said that I had to move on and keep being friends with them and the other one said to completely ignore them.. The other one didn't say much and he keeps talking with her.. I blame them both because she did this to me with my best friend and I blame Joe for doing this knowing that I like her.

Thank you for reading and any advice helps

Joseph

you had a crush on her and she wasnt interested. nothing happened between you and her and you need to get over her. its just a crush.

if joe and laura really like each other- be s bigger man and give them the thumbs up. there are billions of girls in the world and thers no point fighting with ur friend over one you havnt even kissed..

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    you had a crush on her and she wasnt interested. nothing happened between you and her and you need to get over her. its just a crush.

if joe and laura really like each other- be s bigger man and give them the thumbs up. there are billions of girls in the world and thers no point fighting with ur friend over one you havnt even kissed..

The problem is, my "best friend" did this with the girl I told him was my crush, which proves no loyalty whatsoever.

I will never trust him with something like this again.

EDIT: spelling
    Last edited by joseph1912; 06-03-13 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joseph1912 View Post
    Thank you for reading and any advice helps
    Joseph, the only advice I can give you is that the word is 'loyalty' not 'royalty'.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Joseph, the only advice I can give you is that the word is 'loyalty' not 'royalty'.
    Oops,

Sorry, English is not my first language.

Quote Originally Posted by joseph1912 View Post
    Oops,

Sorry, English is not my first language.
    Then you are excused. I also make mistakes when I write in French (not my first language)

i understand where your coming from and understand y your upset. id be pissed off too and wouldnt trust someone who did this to me but you shouldnt dwell on it.

like i said shes just one girl you had a crush on and she didnt feel the same. better luck next time. as for your friend-decide whether you wana stay friends with someone you dont trust or find a new friend

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    i understand where your coming from and understand y your upset. id be pissed off too and wouldnt trust someone who did this to me but you shouldnt dwell on it.

like i said shes just one girl you had a crush on and she didnt feel the same. better luck next time. as for your friend-decide whether you wana stay friends with someone you dont trust or find a new friend
    Thanks, I guess I will try to forget her, I have to cut all contact in that case though.