+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many dates until the girl should ask me out?

I don't see a man buying you a drink or taking you out for dinner as "paying for sex". I think that is the wrong attitude. You are just spending time together, getting to know each other and figuring out if there is future potential or not.

Men pay as they want to show they are interested and it is seen as normal for him to spoil her a little bit.

Id have no problem returning the favor and buying him a drink..

Sex has nothing to do with any of that. For me if I trust him, really like him, see future potential and feel comfortable with him-id sleep with him because it feels right-not because he bought me dinner..

And if I don't trust him, like him, see potential or feel comfortable-sex will not happen no matter how much money he spends. As soon as I figured out that its going nowhere Id stop seeing him..

I went out with a woman recently, she was nice, pretty, etc. but I just wasn't that into her, so I didn't contact her again. About a week later she sent me a nasty text message calling me an a-hole (among other things) cause I never called her. So I asked her why she didn't call me. Never heard back.

Quote Originally Posted by btl857 View Post
    I went out with a woman recently, she was nice, pretty, etc. but I just wasn't that into her, so I didn't contact her again. About a week later she sent me a nasty text message calling me an a-hole (among other things) cause I never called her. So I asked her why she didn't call me. Never heard back.
    So, I guess I was right by saying that if your really into a female you would pursue her. Reject, dont take this the wrong way BUT maybe if you tried the method I know to work, things could work out for you, if you really knew u was doing it would come easy, but if u really really liked the girl, u would be up for the challenge.

I wasnt saying that I was going to sit back and expect him to do it all but Im not doing it all. Sometimes I do be surprised when we go out but Im not going to just flaunt it like go crazy, I just smile, be polite, sweet and all that good stuff and then when we got closer, I did pay or get him gifts but i wasnt going to do all that first, he had to prove himself to me. I was over the BS with guys, so Im like, hes going to work for this, show me he like me from now on.

Now the same friend that called me a gold digger calls me at like 6 AM one morning and says her car broke down, she needed a ride. She had just left her male friend house who she been dealing with for 7 years and this sorry idiot was on his way to work and said he couldnt be late, could she find another ride. He left her broke down in the street. Who does that? Im like, you just got threw sexing him all night and he cant get you home? He never took her ot to eat in 7 years, got her anything or nothing, she pursued him and now she initiates everything, she is a fool. I told her that. I dont think your man doing things for you is gold digging. Thats the way its supposed to be.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123