+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many dates until the girl should ask me out?

How many dates until the girl should ask me out?

I asked this girl out for 2 dates and we both had a good time. We also talk to each other at school whenever we get a chance. I am wondering if I should ask her out for a third date or wait awhile to see if she will ask me out.

if u wana see her again just ask her. no point waiting around

It's been my experience that some girls will simply not take the initiative with this...ever. They want to be pursued, or maybe in some cases they feel uncomfortable asking a guy out since that's not how it's "supposed" to go. I'd just keep talking to her for a while, and if she doesn't ask you out or hint at it, just do it again yourself. There's a good chance she's waiting for that anyway.

Ok thanks, I just don't want to come across as needy.

if shes been out with you twice already and it went well she prob cant wait to see you again

Don't pay next time. See how much she really likes you.

Lol, noooo...Broads don't go for that.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol, noooo...Broads don't go for that.
    Really? Even after the third date? So Op: Have you paid for everything so far?

Noope. Broads only pay for things after marriage.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

lol.. hope you're not a gold diggers dream there, LR..

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Really? Even after the third date? So Op: Have you paid for everything so far?
    I paid for the first date and I was going to pay for the second date, but when I got to her house to pick her up she suggested that we could just hang out at her house instead, so we did, which means no one paid for that.

Cool. So call her up and ask her out again. See what she's got to say. Did you kiss her when you went to her place to hang out?

Its the beginning stages. You need to ask he out if you really like her and men are supposed to be the pursuers. I always felt like if a woman go after the man, takes the lead or pay in the beginning thats how the relationship will more likely be, the woman doing it all and initiating things. Thats why the man pursues me and does for me so it can be molded into the way its supposed to be. Ask her out and pay. After all, its the beginning. Take care of her and in the end if she really feeling u she will take care of u back.
    Last edited by PradaChanel; 06-03-13 at 09:10 AM.

"It's supposed to be"? Well, it's supposed to be that you women would be in the kitchen. It's supposed to be that Negros should be slaves. It's supposed to be this and supposed to be that..Old-fashioned notions are not usually GOOD ones, hence the examples I listed.

Honey, thats not old fashion. As a woman, I dont pursue anything in the beginning because men are the pursuers and if they really like a woman they going to go after what they want and if they like her they going to go after it hard and to the fullest. Ive pursued a man before and asked this and that, and guess what it seemed like i was initiating most of all after that, he liked me to which is why i pursued him first but then i guess he felt like he didnt have to do much, well he was wrong and it didnt work out. Im definately not paying for anything or going half in the beginning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast