+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused by mixed signals!

Confused by mixed signals!

So there's this girl at work who I'm really friendly with and I have feelings for. I asked her out back in December and stupidly tried to kiss her at the work Xmas party and she said that she did want to do both but she didn't see that anything good would come from it. Through asking her we out we both have each others number.
    Since then we've gone back to being friendly and flirty with each other, like she would mock me in a funny way and hit with paper every so often. Recently we've been emailing each other quite a lot, with her starting the conversations.

Last night she told me she was doing a run for charity and emailed me the link, I sponsored her as I have done work for the charity before and I wanted to sponsor her. I got a text from her saying thanks and then we were texting pretty much until she went to bed, so we basically speak a lot now. When she emails me she does ask me a lot about what I'm doing that evening etc. she also tells me about how other guys are always hitting on her and flirting with her.

To make matters worse she is naturally a really friendly girl so I can't really decipher if she is still interested, but as far as I know I am the only guy in the office who she does this too.

Help?!?

Ask her out you dummy.

Just keep it simple like ask her out for a quick drink after work, and work you way up to a more formal date.

Sorry man, but it sounds like you have been friend-zoned. Once you are there it's an endless abyss of friendship lol, which can be fine and it's always nice to have flirty friends, but it won't ever leave there I am afraid. If you want final confirmation just ask her again, but that will probably end the friendship as it seems like she has already made it clear.

You can wait a little longer and see maybe she like you and wait the right moment. If you don't want to wait just be direct and honest with her and tell her what you feel. You wouldn't lose anything only can win. Wish you luck