+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russian hookers & degrading remarks. Where to draw line at boys will be boys

Russian hookers & degrading remarks. Where to draw line at boys will be boys

So I was recently sharing a phone with my boyfriend of two years I was a little bit sneaky and googled my name in his email to see what he had said about me what came up was (when he was in Thailand with he messages his friend and it said "go see my girl at the Russian strip club she is smoking hot and you can take her home I would if it wasn't for this relation" . Later on his trip he message his friend saying it "sucks having a girlfriend here" I also saw a message from before we where together saying. "My dick is getting so sorry from nailing so many sluts" and another one that was sent 5 days before we officially got together said "man you got to get back here I've been nailing 4 smoking hot bitches every three days... I'm really offended by this he said I should be flattered that's his changed he also messages his friends how hot girls are other than me... I want to feel desirable, am I over reacting? I know he doesn't cheat but I can't of want those eyes only for love kind of love.

I would break up with him. Complaining that he cant sleep with anyone else because hes with you. Red flag-if he hasnt cheated already-he will at some point. And i think men like him are disgusting-hed shag anything with a pulse. Have you had unprotected sex with him? You should go to a clinic and get checked

Yes... And if he gave me something!

Get a checkup asap.

He's not keeper material, he will cheat on you sooner or later. Not to mention that you already don't trust him since you went through his phone messages.

Yes, leave him alone. Now he has you questioning yourself and making you feel somewhat insecure. I would have took those emails and put them in his face, and said so this is how you feel. Look him dead in his face and say how u feel. I would say so you think that this relationship is hindering you from something, if thats what you want then why the hell are you looking in my face. Your dick not getting sorry, it is sorry j/k... but for real, thats the way he was talking so speak a language he understands. I would say, dont waste my time, i dont have to be here. He doesnt seem like the kind of guy to take serious, he say he changed but his mind is still thinking about it while u are in the pic and if he could cheat he would.

Everybody could cheat potentially in his life... Come on, break this relationship and find someone who is more clever and can do it without you notice..

You might be happy both of you this way... What I read is a typical man to man attitude, he didn't do anything serious. By checking you are insecure and shed misery to your relationship. Focus on how he is with you and live him the ability to feel free - this is the only way to keep him if you wish...

Are you for real?? ****ing narcassist! If you cant keep it in your pants-dont be in a relationship! Some men are like a cancer-should not be within a 10mile radius of any woman! I hope you catch a disease and it falls off

Quote Originally Posted by Chloerose View Post
    So I was recently sharing a phone with my boyfriend of two years I was a little bit sneaky and googled my name in his email to see what he had said about me what came up was (when he was in Thailand with he messages his friend and it said "go see my girl at the Russian strip club she is smoking hot and you can take her home I would if it wasn't for this relation" . Later on his trip he message his friend saying it "sucks having a girlfriend here" I also saw a message from before we where together saying. "My dick is getting so sorry from nailing so many sluts" and another one that was sent 5 days before we officially got together said "man you got to get back here I've been nailing 4 smoking hot bitches every three days... I'm really offended by this he said I should be flattered that's his changed he also messages his friends how hot girls are other than me... I want to feel desirable, am I over reacting? I know he doesn't cheat but I can't of want those eyes only for love kind of love.
    Correct me if Im wrong but there are 3 statements here and the translation for you ladies

1. "go see my girl at the Russian strip club she is smoking hot and you can take her home I would if it wasn't for this relation" - " Golly....you should see the good looking girl at the strip club....Id sleep with her but I respect my girlfriend too much to do that.

2. "sucks having a girlfriend here" - " Man! Would be soooo easy to cheat but I could never do that to my girlfriend "

3. "My dick is getting so sorry from nailing so many sluts" - what do you care, you werent together at this point?

4. another one that was sent 5 days BEFORE we officially got together said "man you got to get back here I've been nailing 4 smoking hot bitches every three days..." - again, you werent in a relationship

Maybe Im missing the translations but he has done nothing wrong other then offend you with the way many guys talk. Remember we're stupid....you women are the crazy ones....he was just acting cool around his buddies. Dont try to understand since its a guy thing......Youd be shock to hear how we talk sometimes.

Most importantly, why were you looking through his shit?

Yup. surfhb2 nailed it - it's just guy talk.

All the said was that he wouldn't cheat on you... and anything that happened before you got together is bullshit to hold against him.

That said - you should do him a favor and break up with him.

I mean how do you search for that?do you use hotmail?n ever heard of that option. And always when I hear about people going to Thailand and having sex,I get worried
    cause there ia a lot of child prostitution there.and people of other countrys love to go there to abuse and sleep with those kids like its normal. Beside what are you waiting for?for him to shit on you?
    He is nasty. No morals.breakup or take it.

I mean sick pple of other countrys.beside they do it to survive.so how can you even think about sex being there.

Quote Originally Posted by coconutz View Post
    I mean how do you search for that?do you use hotmail?n ever heard of that option. And always when I hear about people going to Thailand and having sex,I get worried
    cause there ia a lot of child prostitution there.and people of other countrys love to go there to abuse and sleep with those kids like its normal. Beside what are you waiting for?for him to shit on you?
    He is nasty. No morals.breakup or take it.
    Who died and made you the fuccking moral police?

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    It's just cheekxs. LR's GF is back.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    You are nasty and agressive. Dont know what you are barking about but my post. Hurt. A nurve yours.
    I see.maybe I was talking about you without knowing it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast