+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Russian hookers & degrading comments, is this just boys being boys or should I hurt

Russian hookers & degrading comments, is this just boys being boys or should I hurt

So I was recently sharing a phone with my boyfriend of two years I was a little bit sneaky and googled my name in his email to see what he had said about me what came up was (when he was in Thailand with he messages his friend and it said "go see my girl at the Russian strip club she is smoking hot and you can take her home I would if it wasn't for this relation" . Later on his trip he message his friend saying it "sucks having a girlfriend here" I also saw a message from before we where together saying. "My dick is getting so sorry from nailing so many sluts" and another one that was sent 5 days before we officially got together said "man you got to get back here I've been nailing 4 smoking hot bitches every three days... I'm really offended by this he said I should be flattered that's his changed he also messages his friends how hot girls are other than me... I want to feel desirable, am I over reacting? I know he doesn't cheat but I can't of want those eyes only for love kind of love.

But all these messages were from his friends right? I know that guys often tease their friends when they get into a relationship, telling them that they are "missing out on all the other hot chicks", it is very common, and in many cases the reason is that they themselves are bit jealous that their friend got a girlfriend and they are still single. I obviously cannot be 100% certain in your specific case, but I am pretty sure that's what going on here.

I agree with the first replier. A few of my friends have teased me about stuff like that when I dated my ex. It's nothing really to worry about as long as you trust him.

Sekret Guest
    So those messages were from your bf? Yeah I mean that guy is a douchebag. Practically is calling you a hooker. Even if it were his friends no friends talk like that, his friends seem like morons. Unless you're into bad boy types who treat girls like sh!t and they still stick with them. That's also called having no self respect.

"I'm really offended by this he said I should be flattered that's his changed he also messages his friends how hot girls are other than me." ..... really you should be flattered because he's not a player anymore even though he is so happy that there are more girls other than you. I'm sorry I'm a guy and I will call your bf a douchebag. No you are definetely not overreacting, all self respecting girls will feel exactly the same way as you do. I'm a guy and even I find your BF pathetic.

Please do yourself a favour, and leave that douchebag. Just leave his sorry butt.

have you not spoken to him about this since the last time you posted this thread? why have you not dumped the loser yet? or are you happy to be a toy for him to masturbate inside? i mean that is all you are to him..

he sees women as objects. you should be running for the hills and finding a man with self respect and respect for women. it sounds like he has paid for it in the past. have you been tested for sti/std? i wouldnt want his dirty hands or dick anywhere neat me.

dont be a doormat. people treat us the way we allow them to and you set your own standards and expectations. if you stay with him knowing all of this-then you cant really look for sympathy when he cheats on you. people will just say "i told you so"

This is the same thread you posted last week. Didn't like the answers you received ?

Just guy talk