+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice!! What is going on with my relationship???

Need advice!! What is going on with my relationship???

Hi, I have been with my girlfriend for 2 years now. We broke this past summer for 3 months due to issues. I am now living about an 1.5 hours away from her. She normally comes up here to visit every weekend, because she doesnt have her own place like I do. I have not seen her in 2 weeks due to last weekend her having a seminar. It seems that i annoy her anytime we talk now and it is definately effecting our relationship. Like this coming weekend I wanted her to come up on Friday so we can go skiing on Saturday morning, but for some reason she would rather come up saturday morning instead of having a shorter trip coming straight from work on Friday instead of her moms house on Saturday. Now I miss her quite a bit and I just dont see any reasoning on her part to not come on friday. So I guess, my question is, whats up with her not wanting to see me asap and the fact she is getting annoyed and upset all the time. We have cut our texting/talking down alot. Seems like relationship is going to crap. Oh and I sent her flowers the other day at work and she took it as a negative, thinking that I was sending them as sorry flowers, when I was actually just reminding her how much I miss her .... Any ideas, I am starting to lose faith/trust!!!

PS, she normally comes up half of the time on Fridays and half Saturdays. She always has her phone on silent while here...

It sounds like she is creating distance between you. Prepare yourself for a breakup. If you want any chance to fix it-maybe dump her. It might make her realize how much she loves you and stop taking you for granted.. or it could make her distance herself even more from you..

Its your choice but I would not put up with this crap. You send her flowers and she gets mad at you? I know sometimes gifts are an indication of guilt but you barely see each other so its clear you sent them to say you miss her.