+ Follow This Topic

Thread: guy is confusing me

guy is confusing me

Alright well I just met this guy.. He seem's pretty damn cool. I don't know what to do about it though. He just got out of a serious relationship he told me. last night i ended up venting about how much i had really liked him. I really want to be with him I know i do. I mean he send's me mixed signals. We can be talking and he tell's me I'm beautiful. But everytime the issue of me liking him is brought up.. He doesn't say anything. He told me that he is not ready to hop into another relationship yet. And I am insecure for another reason. Cause he hast his girl friend that he knows. And he says they are best bud's. But my friend told me that if he really wanted to.. He would have gotten with her already if he liked her. Everybody tell's me.. that it seem's like he like's me and that I most likely got the ball. I mean i told him that I like him.. 2x already. But I just want a straight answer and all he can say is he's not ready for a relationship. But he's never said he's liked me.. But act's it. I am so insecure. I don't know what to do! .. Most other's say.. He's not going to tell you he likes you if he doesn't want a serious relationship yet. and To just be patient.. I'm so lost. Please help me I just got out of a serious relationship too. And I don't want to get hurt also by this guy. I just want to know. if you guy's think he like's me. And that I should just be patient and wait for him.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shit..if you just got out of a serious relationship then you should also be taking this slow, and cautious. this is what he is doing. he may or maynot like you, but that doesn't matter. he still probably have feelings for his ex whether it be gf material or just friendship material. he is unsure, BUT he is honest. he doesn't want to hurt you, so he tells you the truth. it might not be what you want to hear because it's not a clear answer, but he's taking your feelings into concern. be greatful because it shows that he isn't an asshole and i think you should take it slow and see where the path takes you. ps...you shouldn't keep telling him that you like him because he always has heard it. when or if he becomes ready, he'll show you. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

yes yes

thank you very much for your advice; the fact is.. the other night ago.. i was very sick .. [ this has changed my whole feelings on him.. ] .. and he told me to die. he wasn't even kidding;although he told my friend he was. but didn't tell me. i didn't find this very NICE at all. it was mean.. and terrible like how could a person say something like that?.. it just hurt.. so much to hear.. and afterwards.. he said he would end up hating me if i kept taking him so seriously. it scares me.. cause i wish to get to know him. and now i haven't talked to him in 3 days. and i only told him i liked him 2 times. im so lost at words on what to do.. cause i do like him.. but .. i do joke around with him constantly. and he has brought up sexual stuff with me. he is leaving me so damn confused ;[

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    forget him, if he has this much hate towards you, why would you want to get yourself or feel this way towards him? it's a waste of you time. raverboy

IMHO, don't look into his mouth for him to say he likes you. That's desperate and unattractive. Don't hang around him all the time. Back off, and see what he does. If he doesn't try to get back into your good graces, forget him altogether. If he sees you with other guys -- all the better.

OMG, just read your second post.
    Forget him and stop stalking him!!!
    he said he would end up hating me if i kept taking him so seriously.
    DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, initiate contact with him! And DO NOT "accidentally" RUN INTO HIM either!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha..you make me laugh. raverboy

I wouldn't worry

I wouldn't worry about it because I've been there.
    When your coming out of a serious relationship, especially a failed one it hurts so bad that it keeps your from getting into another one.
    It seems like he likes you alot, and hey were all still young so sweetie just go with the flow because if you he really likes you and push him into a relationship he might regret it later.

Jumping into new relationships soon after breakups just leads to disaster even if you really like the new guy. Get some distance between the two of you.