+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My sad sad story =(

My sad sad story =(

Love = Bad
    Never fall in love! it sucks...

so heres my story,

First semester of junior year, this amazing girl comes and sits right in front of me, so she's beautiful and everything but i never felt anything for her except for the regular what guys think. but as time went on i started to really fall for her, i liked every single thing about her, she was perfect in every way and in the last week of that semester i found out that she has a boyfried. (OMFG KILL!!) i still wasn't as much deeo in love with her yet,that semester ended and new classes started in a week, i was happy that not seeing her again will help me forget about her quickly, but no!!! God doesn't wan't this! god wants me to suffer! she ends up in my U.S History class next semester sitting in the row next to me this time, and i'm like Great... at first i tried not to give into my emotions but i can't help it anymore!!! i love this girl so much! she is so amazing! but shes still with that boyfriend of hers that i heard she had since the 8th grade... can you believe that? now the chances of them breaking up are so slim, i have no hope, it really sucks, i'm thinking about her all the time. now i'm feeling depressed and sad, when i'm out with my friends, they are all having fun but i'm thinking about her. when i see her my heart pounds at 500mph **cry**cry** i need to get her off my mind, anyone recommend something that will get her off my mind? other girls you say? i've never felt or think i'll ever feel the same way for another girl again, this sucks **goes crazy**
    or if someoen could kill that boyfriend of hers for me? please?

I have the same problem, expect that the stupid guy is me. I don't know her having a boyfriend and actually she was interested in me, but I sort of uncontiously managed to ignore here bechause of my damn shyness and now i have a feeling that I never see her again.
    And I am feeling sad bechause I cannot see her. When i saw her, I was like.. happy or something, but after the happy moment I was thinking on something deeply, again...

Run out anythink what you want.if you can get it after run out it.
    I want to make some friends in loverforum.if you want to contact me,this is my msn:shiningpolarstar@hotmail.com

abandon anything what you want.
    I want to make some friends in loverforum.if you want to contact me,this is my msn:shiningpolarstar@hotmail.com