+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Attracting like..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Oh come off it. Everybody would do an opposite gender version of their selves. Almost everybody is narcissistic likethat, although in my case, it would be for a very different, non egoistic reason..
    Whoa, buddy, no offense, but did you reschedule that psychologist appointment? lol Wow...I'm trying to picture what it'd be like to be in a situation like that...I think I'd probably be frightened and not turned on. hahaha

Nah, not yet. Kind of embarrassed to reschedule; he offered me a time before the one I ultimately picked and then ahd to cancel on that. Feeling like I am coming across as inconsiderate to the guy..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Whoa, buddy, no offense, but did you reschedule that psychologist appointment? lol Wow...I'm trying to picture what it'd be like to be in a situation like that...I think I'd probably be frightened and not turned on. hahaha
    Lol, is it really so weird?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I don't see why those necessarily have to mean a disorder; those would seem like normal reactions to things in life.

Haha that is exactly what someone with npd would say.

Rofl, those were all very vague, general "symptoms": that would be like coining a new disorder if a person ever felt less than 100% even once in their life, breathes oxygen, and has skin.

It's generally a bad idea to base if you like someone depending on their physical appearance, especially on a scale of 1-10, it just makes people walking numbers, which you've cut out 1-4s and 7-10s. Based on simple math you have just cut you're chances of finding your "soul mate" by at least 80%...

The chances of finding that person is already incredibly slim, you shouldn't make it harder on yourself.

I've met some really awesome people that would be pretty low on most peoples scales of appearance. You've got to understand this scale comes from the media. If we weren't constantly looking at photoshopped flawless skinned, perfectly fit people all the time, our scales would probably be A LOT different. Maybe people would even like someone for what type of person someone was, regardless of their physical appearance.... Nah that'd be crazy.

Nah, not yet. Kind of embarrassed to reschedule; he offered me a time before the one I ultimately picked and then ahd to cancel on that. Feeling like I am coming across as inconsiderate to the guy..
    No, definitely reschedule! He's there to help, and you want a professional opinion.

Lol, is it really so weird?
    Haha Yes, for me it is.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345