+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sorry, but this is going to be long - marital and sexual problems

I am not married and never have been, but sex is VERY important to a relationship. For many people sex reaffirms your relationship, love, and without being intimate you just never have that connection. He may have sex with you, but that is not being intimate and definitely not making love. What are you getting out of it? Other than feeling empty, unsatisfied, and lonely.

I understand he has issues with PE, but that does not mean he cannot stimulate you orally or incorporate a vibrator or something. Seems to me he is being very selfish (sexually at least) and not concerned with your needs at all. It is clear he has issues with sex and your sex drives do not match. Consider the fact that the older he gets the worse it will be sexually, so if its this horrible now imagine 10 years down the road. You have to let him know that 2 minutes and done is NOT normal and that you guys need to work on your sex life, which right now is unhealthy.

I think you both have a number of unresolved issues and are probably more messed up than you realize from the cult. You should seek individual and marriage counselling.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 19-03-13 at 10:42 PM.

Hey it was just a suggestion... if you know them personally and know how to fix their relationship for them then kudos to you. What would you suggest?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12