+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't know what to do!!!

i havent try them, but i rather don't use them, i prefer go out, to bars coffees etc. Thanks for the help though!

Maybe try joining a club or a sports group....like playing darts.

Quote Originally Posted by JJhon View Post
    But why lie saying that she has to study / working for school, while she is talking to other people?
    You will have to get used to lies from girls you have been dating with. They lie a lot, young paddawan. They often lie not to hurt you. Maybe she is flirting or having sex with others guys, but he doesn't want to hurt you, because she knows your feelings about her, so she'd rather to tell you she is studying or things like that in order to protect you.
    "Hope is based on what we unknow, what is everything. Hopelessness is based on what we know, what is anything."

Please, I hope you excuse my mistakes. Don't forget I'm only an intermediate student of your language. But, in order to improve, I'm trainning hard!

Shes already hurting me and She knows it, why try to protect?

Look she didn't have intension of hurting you...that is what dating is all about, it's trial and error. She gave you a shot, spent some time with you and decided no it didn't feel right or feelings didn't progress. S hit happens. This is why I say do not invest your feelings with someone until you date them for some time like a month or two. You got infactuated and it's not her that is hurting you...it's you for getting too crazy over her so soon. That could be another reason why she backed off....your feelings for her got way past her and it has turned her off.

If maybe I stepback might she come to me again?

No, you need to accept that she isn't into this. If the chemistry isn't there for her then you can't force it. This is part of dating - finding out if there is potential. Sometimes we like people but other things just don't mesh, such as physical chemistry. It can't be helped.

Don't put her on a pedestal or you'll never move on. I wouldn't advocate staying friends if you have feelings for her either. That's a whole other world of pain! Force yourself out and you'll meet another girl who blows you away soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Woods View Post
    . I wouldn't advocate staying friends if you have feelings for her either. That's a whole other world of pain! Force yourself out and you'll meet another girl who blows you away soon enough.
    I totally agree with you.

It's very important not to get hopes up until we are sure that she or he is into us. And it won't be find out on the firsts dates.
    "Hope is based on what we unknow, what is everything. Hopelessness is based on what we know, what is anything."

Please, I hope you excuse my mistakes. Don't forget I'm only an intermediate student of your language. But, in order to improve, I'm trainning hard!

@Woods, Thank you so much, you clear all the doubt i had

its going to be hard, but i need to embrace the truth and move on, i liked her as friends though because she's a nice person

It is hard. Most of us have been there at some time or another and it sucks. I can appreciate that you don't want to lose her as a friend, but you have to be wise to the fact that loving a friend who doesn't feel the same is very painful and sometimes it is better to cut your losses. That's your decision to make, though. You will get over it if you keep meeting others and allow yourself to move on from her.

I really enjoy her as friend, i will try it, but if i fall into her again, i will need to cut the communication between us. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12