+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me this much?

Does he like me this much?

Oh well after all going through a breakup, I decided to date again. This one co worker who used to make fun of me and bother me all the time asked me out on a date. We talked for around a week and so before going out. Between texts and texts i asked him why he bothered me so much and he told me it was because he likes me. Our relationship has always being fun because we joke about eachother but dont get mad. Date went well and lasted 4 hours but he seemed he couldn't let me go. The date after it he asked me if I liked him because he wanted to make sure he didn't waste time if I didn't like him. He told me that girls played with him telling him that they liked him but ended up leaving him and that he didn't want to play games; and that If I let him in he was going to make sure he was the best thing that happened in my life. Bottom line is that I told him I liked him and after that we talk for hours on the phone and text like till 4 am and he would want to keep talking forever. So on that note do you think he's just pretending or he's serious?

I think hes serious. Enjoy it

If what he says about other girls is true than looks like a type who gets easly atracted to women.

I think he is serious and sounds like a good guy. You have done everything right so far. So continue being yourself and have fun.

I agree with FlaCooln and Michelle. He's serious. A guy that talks to you on the phone for hours, texts you till 4 AM, and jokes around with you? That leaves me with one question... Could I have some of his DNA to make a clone? lol

Honestly, go forth and let him in. Just see where it goes. But if you're talking this much already, I'd say you're in for a good relationship that will last for a while.

Best of luck

Oh Katrina26 he really likes you! I think what he meant to imply in the line "he asked me if I liked him because he wanted to make sure he didn't waste time if I didn't like him" is that if you didn't like him, he didn't want to stretch out something that should have been stopped from the start. Kind of in a way it's best to let something go earlier in the relationship than stretching it out over time.

Rowen is right, take a leap of fate and enjoy it while it last! Do keep in mind that at work you do have to put on a professional facade and try to not overlap personal relationships with professional relationships such as giving each other favors and stuff. You may want to also keep in mind that if you guys do get together and if/when you two break up, you'll still need to face him at work. It can create some awkward tension at work so be prepared for that in the very late future ok! Good look and have fun alright!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Lady View Post
    Oh Katrina26 he really likes you! I think what he meant to imply in the line "he asked me if I liked him because he wanted to make sure he didn't waste time if I didn't like him" is that if you didn't like him, he didn't want to stretch out something that should have been stopped from the start. Kind of in a way it's best to let something go earlier in the relationship than stretching it out over time.

Rowen is right, take a leap of fate and enjoy it while it last! Do keep in mind that at work you do have to put on a professional facade and try to not overlap personal relationships with professional relationships such as giving each other favors and stuff. You may want to also keep in mind that if you guys do get together and if/when you two break up, you'll still need to face him at work. It can create some awkward tension at work so be prepared for that in the very late future ok! Good look and have fun alright!
    Hey thanks. We actually don't work in the same office but do the same time of job and work for the same department.

Thanks everyone. Things has being going pretty well. He wants to keep the dating secret so no gossip is around the workplace. I never thought of him as a person to date because he was annoying at times but now that we are getting to know each other i found out we have a lot in common. He is also overly caring which i love. He cares even about what color am i going to use on my nail lol we seem to talk for unlimited time and he won't get tired so im just hanging in here positive