+ Follow This Topic

Thread: nothing matters now...

nothing matters now...

well how do i start? ok, i`m 27 and she is 22. we`ve been together for 1 1/2 year and everythig was just perfect. didn`t even had a fight and we had large talks of getting married and start live of our own.My parents knew her and loved her very much, and i was often guest at hers and everything was normal, good and perfect. one month ago she told me that her parents don`t want us to be together cause I don`t have any perspective in life, i don`t have any future and that I WOULD PROBABLY DESTROY HERS....she told me that, and told me not to worry cause she will be with me no matter what. No parents or people can`t separate us, she said. Only death can do us harm...well, few days later she broke up with me and told me that she doesn`t want to see me no more, cause "it`s better for the both of us"...since then i`m living in agony, constant pain, can`t sleep, can`t eat, can`t even think straight...feel like i`ve lost everything in my life, except maybe the pain...let me tell you something about myself...everything i`ve done in my live, i`ve done it with both of my hands. I`m decorated soldier!!! and i had so much faith in future and everything that comes, no matter good or bad, cause i knew i could fight everything...but now, i have lost this battle...the battle against prejudies, the battle against her parents, and against my heart..she called me yesterday to ask me how i am.she told me that she loves me more than her live, but the things are that we can`t be together...that call put me in worst agony and misery, casuse now i have lost all of my hope...to tell you the truth i really don`t have nothing to live anymore...i hope that if i embrace the death, i will find peace for my broken heart, or i`ll fill nothing, cause i can`t stand this pain anymore...Oh, God, i love her...I really do!!!! pls is there anyone who can give me hope, or at least, a reason to live...is there anyone who understands me...can YOU help me!!! can something make this pain to go away...will be happy if you try to do that!
    i have spoken...
    Last edited by the_dust; 13-06-05 at 04:04 AM.

pls help me

Ok soldier, slow down. I'm not going to bullshit you and tell you that everything is going to be ok and to just calm down. Right now, you don't want to hear that.

But what you do need to hear is that this is all part of life. As absolutely gut wrenching as this period of time is for you right now, you have to calm yourself down a little bit. You are heading towards a cliff that you cannot come back from if you throw yourself off. Stop thinking aboug how horrible life is, and considering whether or not ending your life would make things better. It wont.

I understand that you love her. That this was a great relationship. That now, because of all of the bullshit that you have been out through, now you have to deal with this crap. You are better than this. You are better than her family, and you are definitely better than losing your mind over a woman.

Look, most of us here, if not all of us have been down this road at least once. Absolutely no human being in this world is worth the causing of such pain and agony. As great and wonderful as she is, you have to realize that nothing in this world is finite. What I mean by that, is that sadly, relationships fade. But guess what, so do wounds and pain and hurt.

We never totally "get over it". How we deal with these kinds of situations is what make us who we are. Don't let pain and anguish consume you to the point where you cease to be. No woman is worth that. And as much as you love her, guess what. She isn't worth it either.

Slow down. Calm down. Go outside for awhile. Take some time off from work. No matter what you do, don't think about how shitty life is now, think about what you are going to do to get past it. The weak ones are the ones who feel stranded the rest of their lives and never move on. You are a fighter. You have to fight through all the hard times and the sadness. I know you can do it, we all have.

That is the first step.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

yess, i have been once wounded and nearly reached the death, but my soul was never injured, only my body. i wasn`t trained to deal with this kind of pain...

Hey, soldier: Remember when you were scared shitless about a bullet or a bomb having your name on it, but you did the job anyway? Same here. Besides, the problem with death is that it's such a final solution. No having any second thoughts after that. I've been in your shoes TWICE in my life and have acted on it. The first time, paramedics saved me. That pissed me off to no end and, after they let me out of lock up, I tried again...just to prove my point. Didn't have all the tools I needed the second time around, so tried a method that just took too damned long. I got bored waiting and took a bike ride instead. Best bike ride I ever had.

I can sort of relate...The most important thing for you to do at this point is give her some space. If she truly loves you, she'll be back and there's nothing that her parents nor anyone else can do about that. I'm sure she's a mature, young woman and can make her own decisions in life so if she's meant to be with you, it'll happen. After having my heart ripped out of me by a girl who i loved more then anything, I learned not to have that cloudy vision of anything, because whatever life brings, take it in, enjoy it with passion, but never allow it to control you.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Hey, soldier: Remember when you were scared shitless about a bullet or a bomb having your name on it, but you did the job anyway? Same here. Besides, the problem with death is that it's such a final solution. No having any second thoughts after that. I've been in your shoes TWICE in my life and have acted on it. The first time, paramedics saved me. That pissed me off to no end and, after they let me out of lock up, I tried again...just to prove my point. Didn't have all the tools I needed the second time around, so tried a method that just took too damned long. I got bored waiting and took a bike ride instead. Best bike ride I ever had.
    receiving two bullets was less painless

I wouldn't know about that. But I'm sure they were quicker and all they taught you was to duck faster. What do you think might learn from the experience you're having now?

Well...if you cant eat like you said then all your problems will be gone soon when you are dead from starvation. Sounds painfull what you are going through. I went through something close to that. I recommend getting dressed nice and going to a night club. Rubbing on the ass of a a beautifull girl and touching her while having techno pumping with alcohol in your blood solves pretty much everything..Ill tell you that..at least enough to keep you alive because the pain will return later.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I haven't felt that "pain" i've just been in the shit from break ups but it doesn't last long. You gotta man the f*ck up and just move on. Join the military or get a job something to keep you busy and away from those suck ass parents of hers.
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

Catch up with the thread.

He is/has been in the military.

well i didn't see it.....shit then join the marines if you aren't in it. That'll make you a man
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

feel sorry for u mate ...

no one is worth that much pain ... life is fair ... dont worry about it

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past