+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hopeless ill never find true love again

hopeless ill never find true love again

i hate to admit but 8 years ago, i cheated on my ex. she wasnt perfect but she was the first girl who ever showed me unconditional love. she was loving, supporting, understanding, patient... she was my 2nd love and at the time, i was still young and wanted to explore so i cheated on her. since my relationship with her, ive never been able to find someone who could treat me as well as her. for the longest time, i lived in guilt feeling like she was the one i let get away. now that, i am older 26, women seem more complicated to date and have such high standards and demands, its hard to up keep and make them happy. sometimes i feel they are just being nice to me or using me for the moment.

i try to be positive but now im starting to feel hopeless. will i ever find true love again? help?

... No ...

It was a shitty thing to do, but it was 8 years ago. At 18 you were a walking idiot compared to 26. You were not ready for what you had because sometimes you meet a great girl too early in life.

But, you will find another.

I agree wtih FlaCooln. You didn't know what you had till it was gone. All you can do is keep trying and apply what you've learned from your past to your future. In the end, you will find love again.

I can report a similiar case but not exactly. I didn't cheat on her, and I break up with her with a justified causes, but I haven't find a real partner since then. It was 4 years ago, and I dated with other girls, but nothing compared to the happiness I felt being with my first girlfriend. I was with here from 20 to 25 years old, and she was my first love. She had a lot of bad things, but she shows me what the love is. Maybe I shouldn't have left her, but now it is done, so it's much better not to think about that. I've realized that it's very difficult to find a special girl, and it's more difficult when you have more age. I think the quality of a persona is decreasing depending on the age, because you lose the innocence... I don't know, but I know what you feel.
    "Hope is based on what we unknow, what is everything. Hopelessness is based on what we know, what is anything."

Please, I hope you excuse my mistakes. Don't forget I'm only an intermediate student of your language. But, in order to improve, I'm trainning hard!