+ Follow This Topic

Thread: On how to approach a guy

On how to approach a guy

Ok guys I know this must be among the top questions asked for you but I'll go at it again? Maybe? haha I'll explain my situation too

So I always see this foxy baby... ok no ahah

I always see this handsome guy when I have classes at the medicine part of my university. He seems to be a nice guy but well, a bit busy too, because when I see him he's eating (I always see him at the cafeteria actually haha).

So the questions are:
    1- What would you think of a girl that approached you out of the blue? Taking in consideration you might be a bit busy
    2- How can I approach him without coming off as annoying/needy? Because seriously, it doesnt mean I am any of those, I just want to get to know him for god's sake, not like I'm trying to marry him/bed him
    3- Eh, uh, Idk, pick up lines for girls? xD Just kidding. What can I say to him when approaching?

And yeah I'm a shy girl but hey, I heard life begins outside your comfort zone so I'm willing to give it a shot! He's totally worth it xd

The first thing a guy will probably ask himself is "Does she like me?" and then no matter the signs, continue to doubt himself.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

4 simple steps....

1) Dress extra nice one day.
    2) Get your lunch and ask if you can sit next to him.
    3) Start a conversation.
    4) Tell him you think he is cute. (Optional)

Girl did it to me in college. I used to see this girl on the campus bus and was attracted, but didn't want to bother her on the bus. Saw her a whole week and we smiled at each other a few times. Then on Friday she was dressed a little sexier than normal and I took it as a sign to sit next to her. We started talking and eventually she told me she had hoped I would sit next to her. We hit it off and dated for awhile.

Actually you wouldnt ask how to aproach a guy if you had a courage. Good exercise is do something stupid in public - like jumping like a frog in public or staring like retart at people till they freak out. Seriously thats how pickup artists help their students to get out of the shell. Afterwards you will find it very easy to talk and say what you want, because you wont be afraid of failure and you wont care what everyone else thinks if you fail. Its the part of social dynamics. People who didnt had the courage to talk with oposite sex for years find a date on first day after they spend few minutes with pick up artists.