+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: please help, this is not a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    It's incest... I don't think we should encourage the OP to make two headed babies...
    TWO HEADED BABIES?
    who said he was planning on having a baby with his mum
    he just wants a root!
    ever heard of contraception?

or is that against your goody two shoes religious bullshit?

having said that, don't bone your mum bro.

Quote Originally Posted by HeheMan View Post
    Is she hot?

I say go for it.
    You're a sick ****er.

Quote Originally Posted by irish121 View Post
    i have recently reunited with my birth mother after 25 years of been apart.i was adopted from birth we hve met many times now and started to form a good relationship. in the last few weeks ive started to have overwhelming feeling of love for her in a sexual nature and tonight we met for a meal. afterwards i gave her a lift back to her house and its the norm for us to hug. iwent to give her a hug when our lips met and we kissed for 10-20 seconds. all i can think about now is having sex with her. i cant meet her again with these feelings
    She should be disgusted with herself, to accept your behaviour ....
    She isn't very mature, if this is how she treats her child, adopted or not.

It's hard to think of what other things she's into, if she thinks this is acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyJamesField View Post
    TWO HEADED BABIES?
    who said he was planning on having a baby with his mum
    he just wants a root!
    ever heard of contraception?

or is that against your goody two shoes religious bullshit?

having said that, don't bone your mum bro.
    Wow, I have so many problems with this post... First of all, I'm not religious in the slightest. I've never chosen a side for the argument of any God/Godess/higher power because I'm not sure what to believe. That being said, I do not practice in any church. Therefore, I am not, by any means, a "religious goody two shoes" if that's what you think of me as. Second, contraception does not always work. It's a thin piece of latex covering your dick...not a concrete wall. Not to mention, if she hasn't gone through menopause, there's still a chance that she could get pregnant. Third, I'm gay, so don't lecture me on boning anyone's mother.

I'm not sure what the hell I ever did/said to you to get this kind of reaction, but if that's how you think of me, I'm sorry you feel that way. I never said I was perfect. No one is.

sorry bro just sounded religious
    I take it back.

but when you say that you gay so dont lecture you about fkn mothers i dont get that? lol

but the religous part. obviously wrong.
    i know when i am wrong
    my bad.

It's okay... But the only reason I post at all in any thread dealing with straight people is that the ideas are practically the same- just with different genders involved. If you think about it, gay guys don't want to be cheated on. Straight guys don't want to be cheated on and etc etc. I think about it the same way in terms of sex. And the idea of screwing a family member I can apply with the thought "Well, what if it was my Dad and I was in the OP's shoes?" I know it sounds weird, but to me it does not seem right for either sexuality to do that with a member of their nuclear family. I just don't think that the genetic risks are worth it, to be honest, with people having incestuous straight sex even if protection is used because even if it's one in a thousand, I just think it takes that one chance to create a situation like that. But that's just my opinion.

And the kids definately will be slow and deformed. I know this family that is rumored to have incest. Everybody in their family is slow as molasses. Especially as they get older. Their slow and creepy. No way everyone in the fam is slow but like a handful. Their from South Carolina too, the deep deep south. Definately incest. I can't believe some people was trying to reason with this nut.
    Last edited by Starnique; 09-05-13 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by irish121 View Post
    i have recently reunited with my birth mother after 25 years of been apart.i was adopted from birth we hve met many times now and started to form a good relationship. in the last few weeks ive started to have overwhelming feeling of love for her in a sexual nature and tonight we met for a meal. afterwards i gave her a lift back to her house and its the norm for us to hug. iwent to give her a hug when our lips met and we kissed for 10-20 seconds. all i can think about now is having sex with her. i cant meet her again with these feelings
    Looks like she's just as issued now as what she was when she had you and gave you up.

Google Oedipus complex and read the Wiki link.

.... then get over it ffs.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12