+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please help, this is not a troll

please help, this is not a troll

i have recently reunited with my birth mother after 25 years of been apart.i was adopted from birth we hve met many times now and started to form a good relationship. in the last few weeks ive started to have overwhelming feeling of love for her in a sexual nature and tonight we met for a meal. afterwards i gave her a lift back to her house and its the norm for us to hug. iwent to give her a hug when our lips met and we kissed for 10-20 seconds. all i can think about now is having sex with her. i cant meet her again with these feelings

You should see a counselor. I have heard of this happening before when children get back in touch with a long lost relative. Im not sure why it happens but I think you need help to deal with this.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    You should see a counselor. I have heard of this happening before when children get back in touch with a long lost relative. Im not sure why it happens but I think you need help to deal with this.
    I agree.
    You probably feel like a freak or something along those lines but these impulses come from a far deeper place than you could control. this is not uncommon in this situation.
    seek some help of some sort and know through out this that there is nothing really wrong with you, that the situation you have been put in is what is wrong.
    your mother should have been there for you while growing up and obviously was not
    you may have a deep need for affection from her and have never properly had the chance to adapt that affection while you grew as she was never there to show you the affection of a mother.

Michelle is right. I think it has to do with psychological attachment (Though, I'm not a doctor, so don't quote me.) from what I've read in the past. The best would be to see a counselor and work through this by establishing the why's and how's. I honestly hope it works out, OP- best of luck.

Is she hot?

I say go for it.

LOL man you are so not at ease that you would even fck your mom ! Get a proper date and kiss a proper girl ! Stop looking at your mum !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

It's not like you grew up with her.

She kissed you back for those 20 seconds right?

I say hit it.

That would be freaky. OP is 25 she must be like 50 years old. It wouldnt even touch the sides. Yeah you can go lazy way and fck your relatives just because its easy and doesnt require efford. Hear of gut who made his sis pregrant and created a family. Thats freaking lazy its not how its supposed to be, not even in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    That would be freaky. OP is 25 she must be like 50 years old. It wouldnt even touch the sides. Yeah you can go lazy way and fck your relatives just because its easy and doesnt require efford. Hear of gut who made his sis pregrant and created a family. Thats freaking lazy its not how its supposed to be, not even in nature.
    Actually the vagina doesn't really "stretch out" as women get older - in fact, after menopause it becomes smaller.

I say hit it.

She's gonna be really tight (bring some KY)

And you could always brag that you bagged a MILF.

Id say it has something to do with bonding. There is probably a huge amount of oxytocin being realised between you as you never had the chance to do that bonding as a baby. Oxytocin is the love hormone and most adults associate it with orgasm and sex so your hormones are very confused right now.

It is your bodies attempt to bond on an emotional level. Oxytocin is released when a woman gives birth and when she breastfeeds. But its also released upon orgasm. Men have this hormone too as well as vasopressin which helps him to bond with a woman and a baby.

Im not a scientist or a doctor but im guessing thats what happening. Your bonding emotionally and these hormones are being released in such huge amounts that your confusing it with sexual attraction

Could be that your body remembers her since she was first human contact for you when you born. You know body warm etc. And now its like meeting someone you used to love, hormones kicking in again.

this is disgusting.

Wow people are actually supporting incest here? jesus christ you creeps

Hey it's not like he grew up with her or anything.

It's incest... I don't think we should encourage the OP to make two headed babies...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast