+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to make him love me ?

how to make him love me ?

I need help. i liked one boy at work. after one month at night i added him to facebook. next day he accepted and started to write me. he understood that i like him, and he also said he likes me. so we decided to start relation but i told him if he is serious in relation then yes otherwise i dont want to him to have fun with me for few weeks. he said he is serious. but at work we dont see each other and if even we do we tried not to show our feelings. and 2nd day again we started chat but first i was a litlle mad at him. then he started tht he likes my pics , my profile pic makes him crazy, then he wanted to start tht kind of talks but i asked to stop and said that if we start such talks our relation will go to other step and as i like him so much i dont want to lose him. he agreed, then he said that he cant beleive tht we can have serious relations, i asked why he said he dont know then i said it will be right to say tht he dont want. he agreed again. then i wished him good luck at work and his life. he thanked and went to sleep. next day i see he blocked me in facebook. i donno what to do, cuz i like him. i want him to love me. i think "serious relation" made him scared.

Its stupid to be rejected just in two days, i feel really bad and sad, but still thinking about him.

Move on, that kind of guys aren't any good

Talk at work in first place. Facebook would be good if you lived in diferent countries. He can block you on FB but not in work lol. If you like him than say it cause how can he be 100% sure. If you wished him good luck in life - I would understand that as goodbye forever cause thats not how you say bye if you want to talk to person again tomorow. Seriously just say what you really want to say cause otherwise BS never gona end.

You cant force a man to love you first of all. Stop forcing it and it my come natural.

Quote Originally Posted by PradaChanel View Post
    You cant force a man to love you first of all. Stop forcing it and it my come natural.
    How about sex?

Sekret Guest
    Move on you can't make anyone love you.

ohhh guys i was waiting for other answers u killed all my hopes.
    im not forcing him to love me but i wishhhhhh it so much. to tell truth i even ld accept now relation just for one week too, just to be with him at least for short period to understand if i really love hm or not. mostly i like his appearance cuz he is so tall and his faceee, the way he walks, he stands, he smilesssss.
    At work we cant talk cuz he is in other dep, and i hardly see him and before tht we never talked and wht to talk about after this
    and about sex.. in our country i cant have sex before marriage thts why i want serious relation, why then i need it, i ld just do wht i want and tht is the reason i asked him to stop tht kind of talks.

Make him him a ham sammich. Oh, wait!

Kiss him - just like that, from blue air. Surprise him like that. Its good way to show DIRECT attention. He wont misunderstood that. Yes its high risk aproach but high reward too. Im 90% sure he will like it - he might be scared at first but after moment confusion turns into a smile and smile represents a open heart.

I quarantee he wont like you less if you do that,(but he for sure will like you less and eventually forget about you if you dont do anything) what can you lose anyway.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 18-03-13 at 01:29 AM.

actually with pleasure i ld do tht but how ? i dont see him and at work how to do tht? and he is too tall for me i need to jump

Thats your problem - you look for obstacles already.

Find a way to meet him. You said you hardly see him - but still see him right?

If hes tall than ask him to bend. I would actually go like that: "Hey wait a little ! I wanted to tell you something." Then you act like you wana say something in his ear but actually give a small kisses near his ear. Even if there lots of people around they will think that you are saying him something.

Or just give him one kiss on the lips - do what you want because life is short and no one will care about your happiness except you.

be sure i ll do it waiting tomorrow i hope i ll see him, thank you very much!

Here's a sure fire way to make him love you...

Break into his house and tape pictures of yourself grinning all over his room. Then be sure to lick all of the silverware in the drawers of the kitchen. After that, you need to open up his bottle of shampoo and put a few hairs from your head inside of the bottle. Be sure to get him a red scarf that you've soaked in your menstrual blood too...
    Oh, and most importantly, show up in the middle of the night wearing nothing but a ski mask to tie him up and feed him strawberries.

If that doesn't work, though, you can always go the Stephen King route and hold him hostage and break his legs. That sounds good too...

So, in the end, my point is that you can't make anyone love you. It's either it happens or it doesn't. And, if I may say so, your attitude towards him rejecting you is a bit childish because love is considering how the other feels and wanting the best for them. If you're trying to make him love you, you obviously don't respect him enough to ever love him.

So, leave it be. You're both acting like children.

Can you imagine he (i just hate him now ) blocked me and yesterday sent friend request to my close friend girl. why? i cant understand why he is doing such?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast