+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dating, we all hate it

BTW, there's a good chance I won't have but 20 years with her. I was a soldier stationed in Europe when U.S. Army bases were being supplied with English beef... So it's quite possible I've got dormant (for now) Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease. They've not found a pathogen for it, so they can't test for it... what I've been told (and what I've been able to research) says that if I've got it, sometime around the age of 60, I'll start to experience rapidly progressive dementia, leading to memory loss, personality changes and hallucinations. This is accompanied by physical problems such as speech impairment, jerky movements (myoclonus), balance and coordination dysfunction (ataxia), changes in gait, rigid posture, and seizures.

If so, I'll be dead within a year of onset.

I am to hang out this Friday with the Polish people and see what happens.
    You never know where there will be chemistry, plus I haven't been really trying hard to find someone and now I will have options as too who I am compatible with and it all happened by chance because I was curious about someone's nationality
    Last edited by Kromat83; 19-03-13 at 04:49 PM.

Great news. Keep us updated with progress and post if you need advice or support.

When dating, one's mindset is very important. First off, you must not expect any outcome beyond just having fun. If you feel that way, the date will go well and smooth no matter what happens. I always laugh when people say they are bored. They are not bored, they are boring. An intelligent being can never be bored, because they always want to learn and experience. They appreciate life and that they can feel.

When people "settle" in their relationship that doesn't mean that's what has to happen. Quite the contrary, that shows they have not experienced a true relationship, where things get better, more and more exciting, and pleasant. Where, two people enjoy each other's company to such an extent that they would rather be together than spend it with anyone else. Yes, that requires two exceptional human beings who can truly appreciate life and each other.
    Last edited by toknow; 21-03-13 at 07:07 PM.

That is true, it's just some people's expectations are beyond believe, how are suppose to know the person after just one date?
    I could see it not working if he treats you badly or there wasn't any thought put into it, and he just didn't hold an interesting conversation, but not from not giving the person a chance and just moving on.
    My intention is always to have fun, regardless of who I am with.

True and sometimes people miss out, because they don't give it enough time to get to know the other person.

But, what people forget is they are temporary and they ignore time, they are arrogant and don't search for their other half. But, in the blink of an eye, their looks are not what they were and all is different. They realize all the fun and partying means nothing, and they feel emptiness because they have not found the essence of life which is love.
    Last edited by toknow; 21-03-13 at 07:20 PM.

They are bored because the person they are with is too nervous or insecure to carry on a conversation, that is why the interest is lost. It's human nature to go by first impressions it's just the way life is.

People party and carry on having fun because they are embracing life and that's a positive thing. Then they get to a point when they are ready to share their experiences with someone special.....then life is complete. So waiting for the right time in your life to find a partner makes it more rewarding.

**** being patient. It's all about a never ending series of relationships and not being single for even one day! That's the way to live, I say.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    **** being patient. It's all about a never ending series of relationships and not being single for even one day! That's the way to live, I say.
    You can't even get 1, so if you get 1, then speak your mind.
    Where did the mindset you have said here get you ?
    I have experienced it, and will experience it again, because my expectations aren't high and i'll go for the fun and let things develop when they do.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234