+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Black Guys better in Bed ....

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Yes, they probably are. Dated a black guy before and he was the only one can finger me well and his erection was just hardcore. Also is true about the package. I kind of regretted I didn't go all the way.

Although, he is kind of on call. So, I can return to my home city and I am sure I can get it.
    Get up on that!

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Yes, they probably are. Dated a black guy before and he was the only one can finger me well and his erection was just hardcore. Also is true about the package. I kind of regretted I didn't go all the way.

Although, he is kind of on call. So, I can return to my home city and I am sure I can get it.
    So you're basing your opinion on one example, and you never even ****ed him?! LMAO.

Well, if he only toyed around with her a little bit and she felt something she havent felt before, then maybe she KNOWs it will be good. If she felt that good and he didnt even put it in yet then of course he going to blow her mind.

I, myself can confirm that chocolate melts better in your mouth then it does in your hand. Does the body good.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Well, if he only toyed around with her a little bit and she felt something she havent felt before, then maybe she KNOWs it will be good. If she felt that good and he didnt even put it in yet then of course he going to blow her mind.
    Not necessarily... The grass isn't always greener on the other side. He could be really strong in oral and foreplay but terrible at vaginal to the point he hurts her because he doesn't have the proper technique to use his tool. Just because you're strong at one thing in bed doesn't mean you're going to be strong at all things in bed...

I'll admit that I have a few flaws in my techniques during sex. While I have those flaws, I also have my strengths. No one is born perfection as god's gift to men and women. It just doesn't work like that. Sex is about our experiences and our changes. The more we practice, the more our styles change.

I, myself can confirm that chocolate melts better in your mouth then it does in your hand. Does the body good.
    Thank you for that disturbing mental comparison... If you'll excuse me, I have to add chocolate to the list of foods I can no longer eat now, right beside popsicles and cherries with whipped cream.

Rowen

Have you ever had dark meat? Its way more juicier. FACT. I have had other racists and some were quite good. The best that I had was with a black guy. I have had some black guys that were lame in every way possible. But in general, the black was better, the best I had. The blacks I had, had more rhythm and knew how to work it and made me come way harder. Thats MY opinion. I got curves in all the right places, I love me some chocolate. I dont get how thats a mental comparison.

I dont see how Reject can genuinely thank you and he havent got a taste of anything, so how in the world could he know. Hes inexperienced. You cant comment on something you havent had for yourself so that dont hold no weight.
    Last edited by Starnique; 18-03-13 at 11:26 PM.

Well I guess it would be pointless to post here as a white guy.

One question though... milk chocolate or dark chocolate?

Rowen

Have you ever had dark meat? Its way more juicier. FACT. I have had other racists and some were quite good. The best that I had was with a black guy. I have had some black guys that were lame in every way possible. But in general, the black was better, the best I had. The blacks I had, had more rhythm and knew how to work it and made me come way harder. Thats MY opinion. I got curves in all the right places, I love me some chocolate. I dont get how thats a mental comparison.

I dont see how Reject can genuinely thank you and he havent got a taste of anything, so how in the world could he know. Hes inexperienced. You cant comment on something you havent had for yourself so that dont hold no weight.
    I was actually thanking him because of his hilarious comment, "Thank you for that disturbing mental comparison... If you'll excuse me, I have to add chocolate to the list of foods I can no longer eat now, right beside popsicles and cherries with whipped cream. "
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Well I guess it would be pointless to post here as a white guy.

One question though... milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
    Lol, smh. Its not like that. I have had a really good white guy and it was good. I enjoyed it. He was way more open to doing more things so it was good too, he was better then some black guys. But the best I had was with a black guy.

I like buttermilk, light skin. But in my opinion on that the milk chocolate, or dark chocolates was better then the light ones. The light skin ones was pretty boys conceited and really shouldnt have been. I have had a buttermilk who was packing and it was good, my off and on boyfriend.

Im a dancer at nite and Im on Eastern time and Im so f'n sleepy and I keep waking up posting on this thread smh.

Reject you really need to get you some...soon.

Whoa, yikes, why are you bagging on me? Lol...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Lol. Im not bagging on you. I mean that whenever u get some then you will have your own experiences to go off of because everyone is different. My brother thinks Asian girls are best. Whatever on that one, but thats his opinion.

Go get you a taste, get a look at it, put your nose in it, familiarize yourself, get a clean one and dive in full force. So you can have your own say so.

get a look at it, put your nose in it, familiarize yourself, get a clean one and dive in full force
    Oh man, I can already see someone's mind blown when he's visualizing this.

Nath Guest
    ....right on

Rowen

Nevertheless, you're basing your points clearly off of just your own opinion. And it's MY OPINION that everyone has the capacity to be excellent in bed. After all, not everyone is going to like the same things I like, and not everyone is going to like the same things you like. So, I'm sorry if you've misunderstood my point, but the fact is that not everyone is going to hold the same idea so you can't just say that one race is superior to the other. I understand it's YOUR OPINION, but you have to admit that the previous post I replied to sounded an awful lot like you telling it as fact.

To be honest, comparing a different race in bed to dark meat is irrelevant in this case. You're having sex with the guy, dear...not eating him. If you were cooking a black guy and a white guy over a fire to consume with a steak sauce glaze, then I might see the relevance. But that's not how we have sex, so I would say the fact you're incorporating food in this is just wrong on so many levels.

Erm... You do realize a mental comparison is a thought that compares two things...right? You're using chocolate as a metaphor for black guys. A metaphor is a comparison without using like or as, unlike a simile. You had to think about your post to type it. Therefore, you made a mental comparison, and I made a comment off of it... I don't see how you can't see the logic there?

And I'm sorry, but I don't believe you necessarily HAVE TO HAVE experience in order to post in this forum. Or, if you must, please tell me how many guys/gals you have to bang in order to have an expert opinion. 1? 5? 4,000?

He's giving his OPINION on WHY IT COULD BE by posting in this thread. Like or not, people can have thoughts on why things are the way they are in sex without going out and banging the brains out of people. Have you ever heard of personal theories? Those are personal thoughts on worldly subjects without a definite answer. This forum is built upon opinions.
    In short: Leave LR alone. All he did was hit "Thank You" and make a post.... He didn't sacrifice a chicken to curse your first born child.

I am not convinced, Rowen, LR, and HIA. I don't think any of you had any experience with a Black guy to comment on this issue. Maybe if you come back with some experience.

Well, yes I do think that in order to honestly answer the question you would have had to have an experience...how can you be accurate about something that you know nothing about? Im not telling you from what I heard through the grapevine..that dont mean i walked throuh a vineyard neither, You seem to be so literal. it would be ignorant had i said all black men are the greatest! But I never been with a white guy or any other race and I just know that black guys are the best. That would be silly, what I said was in my experience, my best one guy out of all races was a black man. Point blank and the period.

Its foolish for you to say or try to argue my point if u, yourself havent had a black man. You dont have a legit opinion because you havent had it. I dont see a big deal in me saying chocolate, meat or whatever. Im just using sex talk thats all. Just like if I say to my boyfriend, come on and play in this, doesnt mean its a park literally, or if I say yeah come over, u know my cookie always slippery, its the same as my pussy is wet if u want to take it so literal. Why is that even be elaborated on? As far as Reject, I was just teasing him, I apologize to him, not you, if he took offense but if he really wants to know something he needs to go and get some, the OP question can only be answered by experience
    Last edited by Starnique; 19-03-13 at 06:57 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast