+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Black Guys better in Bed ....

Sekret Guest

Are Black Guys better in Bed ....

Why are black guys considered better lovers or better at sex. After comments from girls(white) they're only into black guys. I got curious and googled. One of the most frequent things mentioned and seemed to be some consensus, black guys are better at sex. Many girls mentioned this fact.

You might say colour doesn't matter but what the guy does and many did mention this. But still many of these girls specifically mentioned that black guys are better at sex. Rarely somebody said about white guys or one girl I remember saying that about her Asian boyfriend.

Is it that there is myth that black guys have bigger package. Some of these girls did specifically mention black guys have larger package. Heidi Klum mentioned that she went out with Seal because of his package. But just package can't just be it. So why these girls were saying over and over, sex was better with black guys.

What exactly is it they do differently. What does it mean they have rhythm(fact mentioned often), they are passionate. Do they have more stamina and last a lot longer in bed? More harder erections? What exactly are black guys doing that white guys don't. Do black guys pay more attention but in what way, and do white guys don't? So what makes them betetr at sex. What white guys do wrong and should be doing I guess.

Again some will say no colour doesn't matter it depends on guys skill. But these girls specifically mentioned black guys are better in bed than white guys, frequently. Are white and other girls hence drawn to black guys more for this image of having better package and betetr at sex. Hence more likely too hook up with black guys.

Some black guys, face to face as well, actually literally said things like white girls secretly fantacize about black guys. They are better at sex. Once you go black you'll never go back.
    Can girls elaborate on this without sugar coating or trying to spare feeling haha Examples be awesome.

Quotes from other places:
    Mari wrote:
    You marry a white man, you screw a black man on the side. The best of both.
    I totally agree!! I am a 39 year old blonde MWF teacher who loves her hubby, but is addicted to black sex.... black men make me go crazy. Yummmy

I have been with a black guy. he was long but not large around. Sex with him was AWESOMe. He found spots no white guy ever did.

the only link you provided was to a fetish site about white women who like black men. Do you have any surveys or actual data to back up this request? Personally I've heard of a size different, but never a skill difference. "It isn't about the size of the tool, but the skill of the handyman."
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Once you go black, you'll never go back,
    Once you go white you'll be satisfied on sight.
    Once you go yellow, no need for anyother fellow
    Once you go red, you'll be satisfied in bed.

There's my synopsis on the colour spectrum that is men.

First off, yes, Black men have an innate talent for sex. Second, they get lots of experience cuz they really know how to be "chill" (see: Shaft). Third, they get tons of women cuz they're expert at demeaning and manipulating women. Fourth, there's an element of taboo kink.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

^^^ werd ^^^

lmao

..I actually forgot the penis size, too..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

It depends on the person. There might be white guys who behaves in bed like a tiger too.

Related to the size, yes, I'm afraid black guys often have got larger penis instead.
    "Hope is based on what we unknow, what is everything. Hopelessness is based on what we know, what is anything."

Please, I hope you excuse my mistakes. Don't forget I'm only an intermediate student of your language. But, in order to improve, I'm trainning hard!

Sekret Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    First off, yes, Black men have an innate talent for sex. .
    What you mean by Innate but how? You're basically saying they're naturally talented born with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Once you go black, you'll never go back,
    I think this one should be changed to, "Once you go black, you'll need a wheelchair," if the penis myth is true. lol

First off, yes, Black men have an innate talent for sex. Second, they get lots of experience cuz they really know how to be "chill" (see: Shaft). Third, they get tons of women cuz they're expert at demeaning and manipulating women. Fourth, there's an element of taboo kink.
    And I loved this post. lmao But I pictured something totally wrong. hahaha

Anyway, I think it's just general preference by some women. I know many who would disagree with the saying, "Once you go black, you never go back." My one friend, for example, had slept with three white guys and four black guys. In the end, she dated two more white guys and slept with them. I wouldn't say there's really a difference in how one race has sex with another, but it's all in our preferences.

For example, I like the color green. But LR could abhor the color green and love the color brown... Does that change anything? No. It's just a preference.
    So, in short, what I'm saying is...what does it matter???

EDIT: I, myself, am not particularly attracted to them. It's not that I feel any racism towards them or anything; it's just my bodily attraction.

i think women who say that just prefer black men in general. race or color has nothing to do with it. every girls definition of "good in bed" is different and i think it all boils down to sexual compatability and communication.

one girl might think ur awful in bed and the next might think your amazing. just like u might think a girl is bad in bed and then hear her next bf say shes really good..

Maybe it's a placebo effect? They hear girls talk about Black guys, do it and then yeah, placebo effect..

Maybe it's a placebo effect? They hear girls talk about Black guys, do it and then yeah, placebo effect..
    Could be. In cases like that, though, I would just think of them like the immature people who act like they're drinking heavy liquor when they've got wine.

To answer your question, yes in my opinion.

Yes, they probably are. Dated a black guy before and he was the only one can finger me well and his erection was just hardcore. Also is true about the package. I kind of regretted I didn't go all the way.

Although, he is kind of on call. So, I can return to my home city and I am sure I can get it.

Wow. Wtf....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast