+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are Black Guys better in Bed ....

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    I am not convinced, Rowen, LR, and HIA. I don't think any of you had any experience with a Black guy to comment on this issue. Maybe if you come back with some experience.
    I am sure HIA had had PLENTY of experience with Black men during his various stints in the slammer..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

[QUOTE=fearoflove;882961]I am not convinced, Rowen, LR, and HIA. I don't think any of you had any experience with a Black guy to comment on this issue. Maybe if you come back with some experience.

Exactly right

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Well, yes I do think that in order to honestly answer the question you would have had to have an experience...how can you be accurate about something that you know nothing about? Im not telling you from what I heard through the grapevine..that dont mean i walked throuh a vineyard neither, You seem to be so literal. it would be ignorant had i said all black men are the greatest! But I never been with a white guy or any other race and I just know that black guys are the best. That would be silly, what I said was in my experience, my best one guy out of all races was a black man. Point blank and the period.

Its foolish for you to say or try to argue my point if u, yourself havent had a black man. You dont have a legit opinion because you havent had it. I dont see a big deal in me saying chocolate, meat or whatever. Im just using sex talk thats all. Just like if I say to my boyfriend, come on and play in this, doesnt mean its a park literally, or if I say yeah come over, u know my cookie always slippery, its the same as my pussy is wet if u want to take it so literal. Why is that even be elaborated on? As far as Reject, I was just teasing him, I apologize to him, not you, if he took offense but if he really wants to know something he needs to go and get some, the OP question can only be answered by experience
    Get off your god damn high horse.

Just because I haven't ****ed a bunch of black guys doesn't mean my argument is invalid. This forum does not say anything about needing to have the EXACT experience the OP had in order to post a reply. If that were so, there wouldn't be ANY OR HARDLY ANY REPLIES to some threads such as the one about a woman finding advice on her boyfriend's incestuous relationship with his sister or the one about a woman falling for her psychiatrist, etc etc. You can't restrict replies to only those who have gone through it. This is a free forum, and I live in a free country. And as long as I spew shit from only the southern region of my body instead of the mouth as well, I'll post a reply to any thread I like if that's alright with you.

My point is that I'm not saying white guys are better. I'm not commenting on which is better. ALL I'M SAYING LITERALLY IS THAT I BELIEVE VIEWS TO HOW SOMEONE IS IN BED IS SUBJECTIVE. IT'S A ****ING OPINION, WOMAN!

Now, I would have no place if I were saying that all black guys are scum in bed, as I've never had a black man in my bed and do not plan on it (Again, it's just a personal preference of attraction- not a racist mentality. I'm honestly just not attracted to them in that way.). If I had plastered this thread with beliefs that white guys are superior, THEN I'd have no room to comment. But what I'm offering this thread is an outside view on the concept of WHY THIS EXISTS AND THAT PEOPLE SHOULD NOT ASSUME THE GRASS IS GREENER- THAT THEY SHOULD LEAVE IT UP TO THEIR OWN DAMN MIND. I'm not a black guy... I'm a white guy, as you can tell by now. I'm not offering a view on which race is better. I'm offering a view that has nothing to do with "which is better."

As far as your meat and chocolate references, you must be really dense when it comes to obvious sarcasm... So, I'm not even getting into that.

[QUOTE=Starnique;882965]
    Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    I am not convinced, Rowen, LR, and HIA. I don't think any of you had any experience with a Black guy to comment on this issue. Maybe if you come back with some experience.

Exactly right
    No... Exactly bullshit. How many times have people commented on threads on this forum with "That sounds horrible, but maybe it's best to (insert advice here)"? They're not always speaking from personal experiences. And at the same token, fearoflove, as I distinctly remember, has done this before at least once on this forum.

Bottom line; you're both ridiculous and ignorant. I'm sorry, I didn't know certain threads were a club on here. Perhaps, by that mentality, I shouldn't post at all, as I'm gay and not straight? Take your attitudes and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

lol. whatever. Lol. All I see is ....

You dont know shit. You sound stupid. I dont see why your so upset. I never said anything about you being gay, you did.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123