+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi, This is a Chinese guy who is looking for friends with honesty

Hi, This is a Chinese guy who is looking for friends with honesty

Hi, friend,

This is Lewis saying hello. I am a Chinese guy, 25 years old, handsome, humorous and honest. Today I am here with sincerity for friend who is interested in Chinese culture or me. In fact, one of my dream is to have a foreign girlfriend/wife, is this possible?

Anyway, anyone interestes, pls write to [email]diqiuyi321@hotmail.com[/email] (always on MSN) or directly call me at :13798252191. Please address me Lewis when on phone. You are sincerely welcomed at anytime!

Thanks for your kind attention

Best Regards
    Lewis
    Phone:86-755-27475699(8891)
    Email :diqiuyi321@hotmail.com

Well, I've heard the Russians are big on delivering mail-order brides, but I don't know any personally...

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Well, I've heard the Russians are big on delivering mail-order brides, but I don't know any personally...
    Careful with russian chicks!
    If they go with someone out of their race, its most likely for money.
    If you are russian, then its most likely cuz actually like you.

:: Sigh :: This isn't a dating site... but I let you keep your little hope of you actually finding someone sincere replying to this thread.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    kie... by all means i think that he should be allowed to post what he wants. hrmm.. this isn't really a dating site but i'm sure that LA and LF coincide with another dating site. what was the name of that site now?? damn, it will bother me for a while. well anyhow, it's on the opening page of [url]www.cyber00.com[/url].

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    kie... by all means i think that he should be allowed to post what he wants. hrmm.. this isn't really a dating site but i'm sure that LA and LF coincide with another dating site. what was the name of that site now?? damn, it will bother me for a while. well anyhow, it's on the opening page of [url]www.cyber00.com[/url].

raverboy
    Really appreciated about your support and understanding. I want to make friends, any kind is ok only if he or she is interested! Do you have MSN passport?

This is all rather confusing. :p ~x~

Send an email to [email]noodlegirl@hotmail.com[/email] and i'll say hi. However, your dream of a foreign girlfriend/wife would be impossible with me as i'm Chinese anyhows ^^. Hopefully, this is an honest post and i'm always happy to make friends. ~x~

Choi Yi ~x~

Quote Originally Posted by diqiuyi123
    Really appreciated about your support and understanding. I want to make friends, any kind is ok only if he or she is interested! Do you have MSN passport?
    Like you said Illusional it's all good. How about you go on and give this young man your E-mail. I'm sure you'll make great friends!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Like you said Illusional it's all good. How about you go on and give this young man your E-mail. I'm sure you'll make great friends!
    Well, thank you all for the kind attention, Kiechi, you are so good , hehe, it doesn't matter now as i have written her back, but I am wondering whether I have the honor to know your mailbox?

Anyone is welcomed to join me forever, if anytime you find i am not your style, then just ignore me

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by diqiuyi123
    Anyone is welcomed to join me forever, if anytime you find i am not your style, then just ignore me
    K... done.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    msn passport?? hrm... i don't think that i have it, however i could be wrong.

kie... i gave him my email addy, but in the process, i took down choi yi's email addy too, and i'm trying to CB this situation.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...