+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: classy

shesjustnotin2u Guest
    Haha I apologize for the fragmented sentences. My phone wasnt cooperating well with me. Anywho, my question is, " are there such social norms for how a 28 year old professional should act and carry herself?" being a small petite asian female who looks 5 years younger doesnt really help already but i wonder maybe it's why i tend to pick up younger men and struggle to find a mature healthy relationship...

I usually tell people that it's not the phone that is the problem, it is the user.

The only thing I'd say is that you shouldn't be acting like a teenager. I'm not saying that you do, and I'm pretty sure that you don't, but I'm just putting it out there. Just be yourself, but make sure you are kind and polite to others. Being petite definitely will attract more younger men, but it shouldn't keep older and more mature ones away.

shesjustnotin2u Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    I usually tell people that it's not the phone that is the problem, it is the user.

The only thing I'd say is that you shouldn't be acting like a teenager. I'm not saying that you do, and I'm pretty sure that you don't, but I'm just putting it out there. Just be yourself, but make sure you are kind and polite to others. Being petite definitely will attract more younger men, but it shouldn't keep older and more mature ones away.
    It goes hand in hand, both the user and phone :p

What's your definition of how a teenager carry themselves?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12