+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sudden Change From My Ex!

Sudden Change From My Ex!

Hello I'm new to this forum, the past few months have been mad! My ex had dumped me a few months ago and she lied about how I was dumped, she lied to everyone about me, however, a few months ago we were getting very close and we were so happy, up until last Friday, she started ignoring me and then she said that she had her phone off yet she was texting other people, I have had done nothing wrong she just changed overnight! She began to lie more and everytime I seee her in the mornings she ignores me! Today she was even more harsh telling me to go away and didn't give me any hearts within the texts, please help me, I want her back and we were getting on so well and then there was this, I need guidance from anyone, thanks, I hope to help others on this forum too

To be honest, from the way it sounds, she's playing you for attention. Do you want to waste more dedication on someone who will show you nothing for it?

Dude she treated you like crap, then she sucks you in for attention, then she treats you like crap again....see a pattern? There is nothing you can do to make her be that loving GF again...it ain't happening. She just fu cked with you do you see that? I bet money on it she found a new interest and wants you out of the way. Stop being a puss and kick her to the curb....

Have you considered that she may have moved on and found someone else? It would easily explain her not wanting you in her life anymore.

It's time for you to move on too.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I'm a bit confused. I'm not sure if you've been broken up for the past few months or if you got back together. If you guys have been broken up for the few months, then none of this should be a surprise. She'd already told you she didn't want to be in a relationship. It was just a matter of time before she moved on.

Anyway, she's a liar. You can't build a lasting relationship with somebody like that. A large part of what makes a relationship stable is being able to trust the other person. You can't have that with somebody like her. You'd never know where you stood, and you would always feel insecure.

The best thing for you to do is to cut off all contact with her. You'll miss her for a while, but you'll adjust to life without her. If you continue meeting with her and texting her, you'll keep wanting to go back to her. You'll just end up getting hurt over and over again.

She will treat u the way u allow her to. Shes obviously lost any bit of respect she ever had for u and can u blame her after u were still like a lost sheet folowing her around after she treated u like dirt and humiliated u to everyone u no..

Have some self respect and tell her to get stuffed. Dont be a ****ing doormat to this crazy manipulative bitch.

Whats wrong with you?

Hello I'm new to this forum, the past few months have been mad! My ex had dumped me a few months ago and she lied about how I was dumped, she lied to everyone about me
    yet she disrespected you and still want to get back with her? ._. wow i dont know why the heck you even went back with her. pft

up until last Friday, she started ignoring me and then she said that she had her phone off yet she was texting other people, I have had done nothing wrong she just changed overnight! She began to lie more and everytime I seee her in the mornings she ignores me! Today she was even more harsh telling me to go away and didn't give me any hearts within the texts
    she ignores you, she mistreats you, she disrespects you. she has and wears the pants in the relationship she probably even dictates wat go's on, she does watt she wants. do you see anything wrong with this picture? yeah your fvcked. dissapear, run as hard as you can and never look back.
    but wait, yet you want her back? lol
    I'd STRONGLY suggest either meeting other chicks, finding someone better for YOU or doing the thing I would do:

Ghost. Gonzo. No calls, emails, texts, meet ups. Nada.
    End.
    Last edited by JoeyJR; 21-03-13 at 06:48 AM.