+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If I got buff...

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I could be cocky and a douche? Sweet! That would mean being more popular and having sex with broads! Frankly, I'd prefer to be in one super awesome loving relationship but since that is out of the question, might as well enjoy superficial shit like the rest of Southern California!
    Do you even listen to the way you type ?
    We provided very valid points, and you misinterpreted what we said.
    It's not about being cocky or a douche, it's about having confidence.

Just focus on your own life, and they'll come to you, have ambitious,
    optimism ( which your lacking ), and just let life bring what it can.

If you think that you'll never be in a long term relationship, then that is what you'll get.

Okay, you could have sex with multiple women, but how meaningful would it be ?

I'd like to know how old you are, because you sound like your a
    teenager or in their early 20s or is this an American mentality ?

I was being somewhat facetious and ironic. I'm honestly just massively bummed out and I admit needing validation. A lot. And I wish it were just patience or confidence, but in those old days when I had those, I still got rejected humiliatingly on dating sites and a few times in real life.

22 going on 23 soon, by the way
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

You are full of contradictions LR. I dont think u no what u want.

Being a douche will land u all the rejects if ur interested in other mens garbage or damaged goods. There the only girls thstl put up with that kinda crap or maybe a very ugly chick. Or possibly one with mental issues.. And to be a man like that you need to have a black hole where ur heart should be or be extremely damaged urself..

Anyway its ur life-do what you want but treating women like trash will only damage urself esteem even further and when u finally meet a girl you genuinly want-youll get to watch her run as fast as she can away from you when she finds out what a dick you are

sounds like a lot of fun..

Sadly thats pretty much true.

I agree with Michelle. You're going to get hurt if you go through with this plan because you'll be attracting either the very vain girls who are high maintenance and don't care for personality or the ones who just want casual sex. And while casual sex can be fun, you'll find that it gets old after a while. In the end, you'll just be wishing you had someone to hold who knew your story and cared about you because of who you are. Just keep challenging your comfort zone and trying to meet women. As I've told you before, there are over seven billion people in this world... Somewhere out there is a woman for you.

I'm here for you if you ever need to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Sadly thats pretty much true.
    PC, with his mentality, he'll be alone.
    I was in the same situation as LoveReject, always thought of
    why i was being avoided and would never met anyone.

I noticed that i was looking at it the wrong, it wasn't about me having a
    hard time finding them, but it was about the confidence i was lacking.

I started to get ambition, optimism in life, that i can do anything, and no one will stop me.
    I motivated myself to exercise, so that i am full of energy, and not because i want to meet girls.

This year has been great for me, because i focused on improving myself and just talking to as many people as i could, regardless of their sex, and showing them what type of person i am and want to become.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 21-03-13 at 06:59 PM.

Im here too LR if u wana talk but seriously man u just need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and be more positive and confident like kromat and rowan said.

Theres no reason y a girl wudnt be nterested in u. The only thing holding u back is you. We can hear ur fear in ur posts. Dont fear rejection-everyone gets rejected sometimes. Its part of life. But u shouldnt let it stop uand even if a girl does reject u-shell still respect the fact u had the balls to ask her out and shell be flattered

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    But u shouldnt let it stop uand even if a girl does reject u-shell still respect the fact u had the balls to ask her out and shell be flattered
    Maybe Reject is missing the balls, that are required to be a man

Ouch. Fair enough. I am also thinking if I work out that I might get mentally tougher and perhaps befriend some bros, finally finding a niche for myself. Personally, I hate bros but at least they have a code re: friendship and not betraying each other/
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Ouch. Fair enough. I am also thinking if I work out that I might get mentally tougher and perhaps befriend some bros, finally finding a niche for myself. Personally, I hate bros but at least they have a code re: friendship and not betraying each other/
    You are probably an alright person, it's just that your thinking negative too much.
    I changed before i was even in shape, but i was using my fitness as motivation to show people how i really am, and didn't care what people thought about me not being able to do it, because i need to move on.

You spend too much time alone LR-you need to get out more, make friends, have a laugh every now and again. Stop thinking everyone is the enemy. Theres lots of good people in the world-we just dont hear about them enough co everyone gossips about the bad guys.
    I also get the impression you watch too much bs american tv shows and films and believe a lot of the stereotypes. Real people dont act like that in real life-well i should hope all americans arent as ****ed up as the actors ee see on tv anyway..

If u join a few hkbbies, meet people, make friends it will boost ur confidence and those friends will try to help u get a date.

Ya, what Michelle said ... i am planning to spend more time with Polish people this Friday and socialize more on Sunday with the Latin Dancing ... and there are certain Saturdays with which i go out with friends as well.

Well, I know every girl is different, but personally I've never seen the appeal of buff guys. And I even actually always preferred short guys to tall ones. I know a lot of girls may feel differently, but like I said everyone's different.

Try not to get too bummed out. You don't need every girl you meet to want you. You just need the right one. She'll come in time. I didn't have a relationship until I was 23 because the guys I was interested and the ones that were interested in me were never the same ones. Then I started dating my husband at 23, and ended up happily married to him.

You're just reaching the age where people stop looking at shallow things in a mate and start realizing what really matters for the long term. I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities. But try not to squander by becoming bitter about your situation because that's a big turn off. Just do your best to enjoy meeting girls, and someone will come along when you're least expecting it.

I don't think LR will attract girls even when he gets buff because he would look like vegeta from Dragon Ball Z. Stubby guy with disproportional muscles looks strange. lol

Dont listen to the above post. Ur hot LR

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast