+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If I got buff...

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    I don't think LR will attract girls even when he gets buff because he would look like vegeta from Dragon Ball Z. Stubby guy with disproportional muscles looks strange. lol
    ROFL. Good point; I actually think things through enough to where I would not miss details like this, though. I know guys work out thinking purely upper body, for the most part, and the obvious consequence is huge upper body and hilariously unworked lower. Those guys are shortsighted.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Fantastic, depressing while simultaneously good news: my brother, 19, got laid recently by a super hot chick. All he said when asked was, she wasn't his first so now everybody I know excepting only 2 friends have done it. That's awesome for him because he seems to like her a lot and could be something promising beyond FWB, yet for me, glad as I am for him, this means I'm depressingly further behind.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

... You are what you eat ...

I'm Hot Pockets? Cup Noodles? pizza? Lay's potato chips?

Think about what it really means, son. If you can't figure it out then plug it in google and read.

Lol, STFU......

haha.. mad bro?

..lol, somewhat, honestly. Bro.

as Nelson on the Simpsons says: " Ha, Ha. "

Like it or not, you are what you eat and until you change that up, you are feasting on the banquet that is your life.

But he's suave and dope; I'm genetically predisposed towards lameness.

Which brings me back to that old saying:

"You are what you eat."

OK, guy; ya pissing me off!

So apparently, there seems to be a gamble I could take to change things; that would entail moving up north with my bro and going to the university he goes to. He rooms with guys who are PROS with women and socializing and taught him everything. It's a party school and uber nice.

Seems like a real roll of the dice..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    OK, guy; ya pissing me off!
    About fking time. lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    So apparently, there seems to be a gamble I could take to change things; that would entail moving up north with my bro and going to the university he goes to. He rooms with guys who are PROS with women and socializing and taught him everything. It's a party school and uber nice.

Seems like a real roll of the dice..
    Big deal if they know, it's even you feel what they are telling you.

You need to adopt your personality to their methods,
    do you have the will power to do that ?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast