+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: If I got buff...

you're a freaking weirdo so anything you can do to offset that would definitely work to your advantage.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Lol, ok thanks for calling me a weirdo.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

That is one of the nicest things I've ever seen Misombra say, you should be flattered.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Ohh, thanks for the clarification, Cerby!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

So: What's on the menu today, LR? More negativity and self-deprecation or, a positive outlook and the goal to talk to at least one stranger girl before sunset?

Depends. Going to a game today. There's a really beautiful attendant that I sorta chatted with at a game a few weeks ago, although I've not seen her in the several games I've been to since...

... then how about you pick another random girl... not an "attendant" that is obligated to talk shit with you as you're the "customer?"

Oh. Well, you crushed my dream. Thanks, Wakeup.

I crushed your safe-gap. Never put all your focus on one chick. and stop going after what's "safe" (her being obligated to talk to customers as an e.g.)

Keep your options open until you find one that is just as (preferably more than you) keen as you to take your interactions beyond 'taaaaaalking.'

OK, so let me get this straight: I might have a chance with some girls if I was confident?So is it possible that I am not genetically predisposed towards striking out?

How did the meeting with the psychologist go?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

He cancelled it due to some lame excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    OK, so let me get this straight: I might have a chance with some girls if I was confident?So is it possible that I am not genetically predisposed towards striking out?
    It's your approach to women that matters, you need to stop worrying about them liking you or not.
    You can be an ass all you want, but if that's not how you really are, then no one will buy it.

Have interesting things to talk about, and not just talking about your big muscles, that means jack.
    Talk about your plans for the future, and what you expect to do to achieve them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    He cancelled it due to some lame excuse.
    ...my family unexpectedly showed up to the house and wanted me to stay the weekend up there..

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    It's your approach to women that matters, you need to stop worrying about them liking you or not.
    You can be an ass all you want, but if that's not how you really are, then no one will buy it.

Have interesting things to talk about, and not just talking about your big muscles, that means jack.
    Talk about your plans for the future, and what you expect to do to achieve them.
    I do have interesting things to talk about...that fellow guys care about! Not to sound like a misogynist, but most girls aren't so interested in things that are genuinely GOOD which is my curse (besides genetics)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast