+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: If I got buff...

Stop saying "most girls"-you dont know any freaking girls so you dont know what they want, what they want to talk about, whether they have a brain or not, what they are interested in, what their sex drive is like etc etc.

Stop assuming you know all these things about women coz 9 times out of 10 LR you are wrong. You need to change your attitude, be more confident, stop being so pessimistic and whiny and meet real women and get to know them.

You talk about women like we are bloody aliens when we are not actually that different to men. We have equal levels of intelligence, equal sex drives, the same emotional needs, the same hopes and expectations of a relationship, we have a sense of humor, a personality, we like to have fun.

Ya some women are a nightmare but so are some men!

LR how many of the same thread are you gonna make? they're all identical with the exception of a few words here and there, lol. people keep giving advice, you ignore it, then make another thread. see the pattern?

Yeah the pattern looks like lack of focus. Looks like Lovereject wants to be loved and putt all the nessecary efford to make it happen, but somwhere along the line always get lost and distracted. Its like almost there is deamon inside that keeps away from reaching goals.

Bet hes a good person but most of problems comes from lonelyness and lonelyness makes the problems bigger atracting even more lonelyness.

Its FEAR that holds him back. Grab the bull by the horns LR, shit or get off the pot..

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Its FEAR that holds him back. Grab the bull by the horns LR, shit or get off the pot..
    He might actually sit down to pee, too.

haha that made me LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    He might actually sit down to pee, too.
    Lol wtf? Bro, I thought we were tight...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol wtf? Bro, I thought we were tight...
    Haha, I just couldn't pass up that opportunity. It's all good!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    LR how many of the same thread are you gonna make? they're all identical with the exception of a few words here and there, lol. people keep giving advice, you ignore it, then make another thread. see the pattern?
    Well, actually the threads tend to spin off into the same thing (which you can't say don't end up hilariously) but different issues...sometimes I'm not entirely serious with them and sometimes I really am (like the penis getting stuck in the zipper like in "There's Something About Mary" phobia; that still scares the hell out of me).
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

haha my bf wears jeans that have buttons in them for the same reason. Hes afraid that will happen to him too.

Dude, you are in the same emotional state I was in years ago. I felt like a loser, with nothing to give, life wasted, didn't even a see point in living. The only difference between you and me back then was that I didn't try to sugar coat it by trying to be funny. But I learned how to not give a crap anymore and I'm just used to the fact that I am who I am. If I'm going to be single for the rest of my life, so be it. I'm not going to sweat it. There's not point in complaining how ****ed up your life is unless you actually do something about it.

Neither of the two of you are going to be single for the rest of your life. LR you just need some self belief. You are worth it and you need to be more positive and confident. Bearz you just gotta keep trying till you succeed.

haha my bf wears jeans that have buttons in them for the same reason. Hes afraid that will happen to him too.
    Oh, do they have shorts with buttons instead of zippers? (I only wear shorts)

There goes the focus again.

Neither of the two of you are going to be single for the rest of your life. LR you just need some self belief. You are worth it and you need to be more positive and confident. Bearz you just gotta keep trying till you succeed.
    Just signed up for a dating site...again. Last time, I didn't even get one response.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast