+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: If I got buff...

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    No I don't remember.

Oh why don't you post a copy of this letter. Unless it proclaimed things about you that were'nt true then it was not a lie.
    Post it and let us be a judge of that.
    Post the contact letter or stfu. :o)

as I said, post and let us see what you're on about.

OK, I edited it for credibility's sake but:

"Outgoing, confident guy seeking in-shape, curvy, heavenly blessed beauty for some intense fun and good times.

I'm not replying to nut cases, drama queens, attention seekers, pen pals, pear shaped couch potatoes, or dudes dressed in their sisters panties.

I'm a pretty busy man so if you are just wasting time looking for chat buddies and worried about everyone 'creeping you out' do us both a favor and don't bother emailing me."

Quoted from The Source and using it on my profile. I excised a few snippets, maybe I shouldn't have...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I'm a pretty busy man
    Aren't you on here 24/7 like me?

Lol. Well, to be fair, I do a multitude of other things at the same time..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

WOW. Holy God. Sometimes I feel puritannical whenever I get shocked after hearing or reading something sexually candid like that..
    The part that aroused me the most is that he didn't do that so he can get laid. He did it to make me feel good and was a total gentlemen about it.

OK, I edited it for credibility's sake but:

"Outgoing, confident guy
    Yea.. defo a lie.

seeking in-shape, curvy, heavenly blessed beauty for some intense fun and good times.
    That sounds like you just want to get laid and you probably had every call girl in your age group emailing to set up a place, a price and a time.

I'm not replying to nut cases, drama queens, attention seekers, pen pals, pear shaped couch potatoes, or dudes dressed in their sisters panties.
    This I like and if you emailed me just that one line, I'd probably email you back with something equally as smart-ass.

I'm a pretty busy man so if you are just wasting time looking for chat buddies and worried about everyone 'creeping you out' do us both a favor and don't bother emailing me."
    Anyone worth having, wouldn't bother emailing you back.

I think you would do better, and actually get women who are more then their tits by just reading profiles and then emailing the sincere looking women that are much more then their tits.

What was it you emailed out enmasse (if this is just what was on your profile?) that you said was the only thing that every got you a reply?

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    The part that aroused me the most is that he didn't do that so he can get laid. He did it to make me feel good and was a total gentlemen about it.
    You're so confused its funny as fk.

From threesome, to lesbo, to gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Hahaha. Not really. I am not confused. I would like sex but only on my term.

I know I dream of being a lady-pleaser gentleman first, self-gratifying guy second.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Whoa, whoa, WHOA...WHAT?!

Whoa, whoa, WHOA...WHAT?!
    Mind

Blown

Hahaha. Not really. I am not confused. I would like sex but only on my term.
    The first way you're confused is that you don't think hand jobs, diddling, blowjobs or cunnilingus is SEX.
    The second way is you think that you are chaste because you still have a hyman but you're anything but that.
    Thirdly, you believe that its all on your terms when it's anything but.

Oh shit. The "Guaranteed message even in spite of my lack of looks" mass message was saved as a draft to my deleted e-mail account..Jesus. Now there definitely is no hope. Oh well, when I'm 80 I guess I'll kick back with a celebratory beer in commemoration of 65 years since I broke up with my only girlfriend...I might be able to email The Source though..

don't think hand jobs, diddling, blowjobs or cunnilingus is SEX.
    Those aren't sex. Not from a medical or dictionary perspective..

Those aren't sex. Not from a medical or dictionary perspective..
    Stop being a douche the don't call it oral SEX for nothing. Besides wtf do you know you still don't think you can be a virgin.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast