+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: If I got buff...

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You know, I'm not much of a fan of the so called "dating gurus" out there but I seriously think that you would benefit in the confidence department if you read either David D'Angelo or Mistery. They don't teach how to maintain a successful longterm relationship but they do teach how to build on one's confidence and how to get over fear of rejection and that sort of thing.

I'm sure you'll have some reason why reading them wouldn't work for you though so, meh.
    I read "The Secret", didn't I? And I gave a good look at meetmarketadventures, didn't I? I appreciate and actually enjoy the recommendations you make. If I can get a copy of either that you've listed here from the library, I'll definitely read 'em.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I'm not sure if they'd be in the Library.. I think they're mostly downloadable stuff.. but I could be wrong.

I'll look it up on Google and see what happens.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    OK, I edited it for credibility's sake but:

"Outgoing, confident guy seeking in-shape, curvy, heavenly blessed beauty for some intense fun and good times.
    Sweet, just leave it at this^. You are brainy, so add something amusing like "Looking for a smart, caring girl who is the yin to my yang" (or whichever way it goes, google it).

The rest of your post is *how* you should respond (no nut cases, chat buddies etc.) you don't need to post it. The 'busy man' part just makes you sound like an ass. It would scream insecure to someone like me. Busy people don't advertise such, they just are. If they are posting on a dating site, they mean business. BTW, when you message a few times to a girl you like, don't hesitate to ask her to meet for coffee/tea. Be bold, it counts.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Good point. Gotta change the "busy" thing ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Just signed up for a dating site...again. Last time, I didn't even get one response.
    Well how about you make the first move and write to a girl you like

haha fearoflove just makes me LOL!! Just coz your not having sex with him-does not mean hes gonna respect you after the bj you give him. Was this gentleman a first date or do you actually know him?

Sorry, Fearoflove. I've read enough about your experiences that I'm not entirely believing you right now. (but like I said, now skin off my nose and don't let it bother you that I don't believe you either) E.g. You're not in a relationship with the guy that "rubbed you like a gentlemen." From what I understand you're still very much exercising your options since you'd like to keep both men in your life in a Male/Female/Male triad.
    Ya, I am. I have really just started dating the two guys! So, I can date multiple guys since I am not in an exclusive relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    haha fearoflove just makes me LOL!! Just coz your not having sex with him-does not mean hes gonna respect you after the bj you give him. Was this gentleman a first date or do you actually know him?
    I wasn't withholding sex because I think he will "respect" me. My body just tells me I am not ready for it.

good for you. Dont do anything you dont want to do. I just dont understand how you think multiple dating and sexual contact makes you any less of a slut than a girl who is having sex with a different bloke every night?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    good for you. Dont do anything you dont want to do. I just dont understand how you think multiple dating and sexual contact makes you any less of a slut than a girl who is having sex with a different bloke every night?
    I don't have sexual contact with the guys I am dating. I don't give blowjobs, handjobs, etc unless we are exclusive. I don't consider stroking/petting as sexual contact. It is just a nice massage to me.

However, I'm not really concerned with women who have one night stands. It is not like I see myself in a chastity competition with them.

So you get some and he doesnt?

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    II don't consider stroking/petting as sexual contact. It is just a nice massage to me.
    describe what you mean by "stroking/petting."

Careful there, LR might have a heart attack.

^^^ lol ^^^

I'm just trying to figure out if she purposely says things with double entendre for the effect/attention or she actually thinks using the word "rub" instead of massage is proper.

I feel like I am put on trial.lol

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast