+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If I got buff...

If I got buff...

...and I mean pretty buff for a short, small guy, would it be possible to get chicks without trying? My plan once I can afford it is to turn my room into a small home gym and work out for hours each day, and probably watch games at the same time since I think that would be cool. Also, I'd get a small refrigerator for healthier food I'll be able to buy (and for beer; I read that a beer a day can be quite healthy).

So if I work out, get strong (and I'm smart enough to realize I have to develop the legs to, to avoid "chicken legs"), will chicks be had without even doing anything?

I'm sick of being challenged, I just want it easy.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

women like you for your personality, they would approach you, but I doubt you would have a long lasting relationship, if it got to their head.
    Get fit and toned for yourself, and not for anyone else, because people will know that you've changed.
    Be confident of yourself and don't let people's negative thoughts bother you, just stay optimistic and ambitious and women will come to you.
    I have barely tried this year and got 1 girlfriend earlier this year, now talking to 2 girls and maybe have other options through one of my new Polish Friends.

You would probably would attract a lot more women who go after looks and just want to hop in bed with you.

Food is all you need to transform the body. You can exercise on floor, in parks with own bodyweight. Girls is not enought motivation to get in shape. Maybe it is for you but once you get a girl you wont be motivated to work out anything more than penis.

There must be a long term goal to avoid short term desires.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 21-03-13 at 03:09 AM.

I sometimes think that if I carried out this plan, I might snap because I plan on using all the hate and anger I have in my workouts which might not be really healthy since there is a LOT. That's not to say I'm afraid of taking out my newfound strength on, say, a woman, although I have considered ensuring proper outlets via maybe boxing or self-defense (which might be necessary if I am going to be a corrections officer).
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

You think a lot thats for sure.

Hehe, the only time I ever didn't think was when I got high once or twice last summer. Didn't like it: the lack of thinking bugged me, I kept trying to think and it wouldn't happen.

keep dreamin'
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Well, of course, every night I dream of having a girl. It starts with getting ripped, maybe? Maybe if I get ripped, do a bunch chicks, I can forget about all those times I got conned. And in doing that, I can get back at everybody in high school when I see them when I buy something from BK or Taco Bell and I've nailed hot chicks and buff as hell.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 21-03-13 at 03:56 AM.

maybe not.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I think to get fit is not the most effective way to get chicks. The most important thing is your attitude, if you don't approach them, then no matter how fit you get, because it won't make any difference. Keep healthy and do some work out, but forget increasing the girls that you can get because of that. It's a matter of forgeting shyness and keep trying until a girl want to be with you...
    "Hope is based on what we unknow, what is everything. Hopelessness is based on what we know, what is anything."

Please, I hope you excuse my mistakes. Don't forget I'm only an intermediate student of your language. But, in order to improve, I'm trainning hard!

Well, I'd given up any expectation of marrying or even being in a relationship a looooong time ago. Maybe I should just do what it takes to land a few FWBs and easy lays to fill that void. I think I should just get fit enough to maybe get chicks without having to include personality or attitude, just have it easy and dream of a better world where maybe I'd be in a good relationship.

Nah all the muscle in the world wont help u to keep a girl if she dont like ur personality. If u wana get "buff" do it for yourself-not just to land a girl and remember muscle runs to fat if u get lazy so be realistic and work out in a healthy way that youll be able to maintain for the rest of ur life.

And if u do start attracting women-please dont get all cocky and turn into a narcissist or douche treating them badly..

I think all you need to do is boost ur self esteem and talk to a girl u like and ull be fine.

I could be cocky and a douche? Sweet! That would mean being more popular and having sex with broads! Frankly, I'd prefer to be in one super awesome loving relationship but since that is out of the question, might as well enjoy superficial shit like the rest of Southern California!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post

I think all you need to do is boost ur self esteem and talk to a girl u like and ull be fine.
    Basicaly get drunk and roar at bitches.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast