+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: If I got buff...

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    There goes the focus again.
    Lol, I lack focus, I know....
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Just signed up for a dating site...again. Last time, I didn't even get one response.

You have to set up the profile right. Look up youtube video - How to chat up women on facebook

/watch?v=2AF-8dRdWUM

Yeah, I used a copy and paste template, basically...A guy once gave me a cheat sheet on dating sites.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

f*ck online dating, go out and meet a girl. at this rate you'll talk to the girl online and when it comes time to actually meet her face to face you'll back out or get scared or make up a lame excuse. eventually you're gonna have to face your fears, put your best face forward, be a man and talk to a girl. there's no way around it, if you want the results you have to put in the work.

Yeah, I used a copy and paste template, basically...A guy once gave me a cheat sheet on dating sites.
    No wonder you didn't get one response. Those spammy things are as trasparent as you. Use individual email for each girl based on her personal profile and try to throw some humour into it.

e.g. If she's wearing something low cut email her: "Nice legs".. only do this if her legs are'nt visible.

Lol, that's ironic; what I meant was, the new profile on my new account is using the sure thing copy and paste. The only success I ever had was using nothing original whatsoever, just purely quoting and copying and paste from this guy, The Source I calls him,

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    f*ck online dating, go out and meet a girl. at this rate you'll talk to the girl online and when it comes time to actually meet her face to face you'll back out or get scared or make up a lame excuse. eventually you're gonna have to face your fears, put your best face forward, be a man and talk to a girl. there's no way around it, if you want the results you have to put in the work.
    Actually, no, the actual date is the easiest part. I have NO worries about that. Getting the date is by far the most difficult aspect of it.

Lol, that's ironic; what I meant was, the new profile on my new account is using the sure thing copy and paste. The only success I ever had was using nothing original whatsoever, just purely quoting and copying and paste from this guy, The Source I calls him,
    So.. why are'nt you ballz deep in womEn then? You're full of shit.

I actually got phone numbers. BUT, the problem was I felt it was dishonest (remember, we went over this a few months ago?). I thought if something WERE to happen and the foundation was a lie like that, then it would fall apart (and of course, be built on a lie). I also felt like if I met any of those girls in real life that it would become very obvious soon that they weren't my words, that I don't have the personality that matches the kind of guy who could write messages girls like.

Now I just don't care. Let it be based on a lie. Maybe other things can compensate for that lie, 'cuz it's not something really deplorable, not even a lie really; just...a mild form of dishonesty.

I actually got phone numbers. BUT, the problem was I felt it was dishonest (remember, we went over this a few months ago?).
    No I don't remember.

I thought if something WERE to happen and the foundation was a lie like that, then it would fall apart (and of course, be built on a lie).
    Oh why don't you post a copy of this letter. Unless it proclaimed things about you that were'nt true then it was not a lie.
    Post it and let us be a judge of that.
    I also felt like if I met any of those girls in real life that it would become very obvious soon that they weren't my words, that I don't have the personality that matches the kind of guy who could write messages girls like.
    Post the contact letter or stfu. :o)

Now I just don't care. Let it be based on a lie. Maybe other things can compensate for that lie, 'cuz it's not something really deplorable, not even a lie really; just...a mild form of dishonesty.
    as I said, post and let us see what you're on about.

OK, I'll have to dig it up. I've got it saved here somewhere and I'll also display what I added to "my" "profile."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Be authentic and wholehearted, sweet. At the end of it all, that is all there is. When you find the one for you, don't hesitate. Things always work out as they should.
    *kiss*
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Forget about getting buff. Learn how to stroke/pet a chick. Yesterday, I was stroked firmly but softly by my date and right there and then, I knew he was a great lover.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Forget about getting buff. Learn how to stroke/pet a chick. Yesterday, I was stroked firmly but softly by my date and right there and then, I knew he was a great lover.
    He needs a chick first though, and therein lies the problem. =/

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    WOW. Holy God. Sometimes I feel puritannical whenever I get shocked after hearing or reading something sexually candid like that..

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast