+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite position and why?

Whats your favorite position and why?

So I have been seeing this female I really like. Normally I like any position but with her for some reason I really like to be on top of her, straight vanilla I know but she is just so attractive and I enjoy the eye contact, the kissing and I like the way her titts feel pressed against my chest. I like to be in control so I like when she wraps her legs around me so that its all the way in. Anybody else have any favorites or does it depend on whoever your with? Whats the best time of the day? Its morning sex for me.

Anyway I like this chick, she a stripper. I know she likes me but I doubt I will take her seriously but I do enjoy that missionary best with her.

Couldn't possibly pick a favorite.

Variety is the spice of life, dOOd - don't limit yourself. Boredom in the sack is a relationship killer.

Well, I don't generally prefer to sit down when doing it by myself..so I guess that means my favorite position is standing up.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I'll be honest - in summer I like to be out from the sheets and am more inventive about positions. In winter, I like to be under the doona.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I'll be honest - in summer I like to be out from the sheets and am more inventive about positions. In winter, I like to be under the doona.
    There is that - wifey gets cold easily. Summer is much more position-friendly.

I really like taking it when I'm on my back and can have the guy looking at me. I'll actually lean up and kiss and make out with him. It's just that closeness and like the OP said wrapping the legs around the guy. For me, there's nothing like it.

Definitely sideways: it's a very intimite position because my girl and I get to wrap around each other, kiss, and in this position her pussy grips my dick really tight so it feels really good.
    We recently tried doggy style for the first time and wow is that a good one, really stimulates the clit so she cums hard, felt like we had been missing out not trying it sooner.

haha I get cold easily too. I like to keep on my socks. is that weird??

I love when its warm tho and no blankets-that's my favorite but sometimes if its late at night-we have to wrap up.

I have a few favorites. I love missionary-the feel of my strong man on top of me (so nice) and I love wrapping my legs around him and pulling him closer-burying my face in his neck I think its really intimate and find it easy to orgasm this way.

I also occasionally love being on top-sometimes just get the urge to dominate and he loves it too. This one normally happens when I wake him up for 2am sex lol

I like trying new positions but those two ^^ are my favorite. Sideways is nice sometimes too and I like doggy occasionally coz I know it really turns him on but that position doesn't do it for me.

My favorite time of day is the evening or night coz were both up early for work every day. I love Sunday morning/afternoon sex and then breakfast together

I also love doing it in the living room with the fire lighting. Thats so cozy and in the bath is great too
    Last edited by michelle23; 21-03-13 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    haha I get cold easily too. I like to keep on my socks. is that weird??

I love when its warm tho and no blankets-that's my favorite but sometimes if its late at night-we have to wrap up.
    I'm going to be blatantly biased and say that, no, that's definitely not weird because I do it too. hahaha My feet get cold very easily too, and I think my feet look disgusting.

I would probably say that the summer is the best time to have sex. You have the windows open (at least, in my case), and you have the warmth like Michelle stated. And basically you get sweatier, but the breeze coming in through the windows cools you a little bit. To me, that slight contrast between feelings just makes the experience better, especially because it's not cool enough to make you feel cold, you know?

I missed the second part of the question last night, so my second answer is definitely sex on a summer night. There is nothing in the world like it, to me, especially when you can look out at the stars (Or, like one experience I had, be UNDER the stars) with the crickets chirping and just the whole experience of relaxation.

I absolutely hate sex in the morning because the rest of the day just doesn't seem as magical as the morning afterward.

My favourite position - her in front of the ironing board.
    Me - in front of the TV

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    My favourite position - her in front of the ironing board.
    Me - in front of the TV
    Lol. oh wow

I like all the position but doggy is the best

Definately from the back. I love throwing this back.

I like being on top, it feels so good & I like being able to have some control but also still have eye contact and be face to face with the guy :] as for time of day I'm kinda weird but I like middle of the night sex. after you both fall asleep and then randomly kinda wake up say like 3-4 am and just get all into it, that's the best! morning sex can be good but if I'm not fully awake yet I can't focus as much and it's harder for me to cum for some reason! probably cause I'm still half asleep haha

am I the only one who doesn't really like doggy? I've never been a big fan of it. I don't know what the deal is with me but a lot of times it makes my stomach feel weird, like they go too deep in or something and I feel this odd pressure in my stomach almost like I need to pee really bad and it kinda hurts. has that ever happened to anyone? I know a lot of guys like doggy and I'll go for it sometimes but usually I'm like ugh, really? haha

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast