+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite position and why?

Perhaps you're just a bit "shallow"... or the guys you've been with are big - doggy gets the best penetration. I have (had) to watch it in the past with doggy - I'm too long for a lot of women. Too enthusiastic and I got "ouch, back off".

I love being on top and then maybe do a slight whole split and just go up and down like Im dancing. But Ashley, thats not weird. Getting hit from the back sometimes is uncomfortable for me, especially if its well endowed, it lke I can feel it in my stomach or something and I be running from it. Have you ever had a guy squat over you while htting it from the back? If its big, your in for a killin' because it be super deep.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    am I the only one who doesn't really like doggy? I've never been a big fan of it. I don't know what the deal is with me but a lot of times it makes my stomach feel weird, like they go too deep in or something and I feel this odd pressure in my stomach almost like I need to pee really bad and it kinda hurts. has that ever happened to anyone? I know a lot of guys like doggy and I'll go for it sometimes but usually I'm like ugh, really? haha
    that peeing sensation is the g-spot. I find it really uncomfortable too but my bf cums real fast with doggy so that's why I don't mind. I occasionally do it just for his sake lol. I get that feeling in my stomach when Im on top. My bf is big so it takes a minute for me to get comfortable in that position. It always makes him laugh coz Im like "WAIT" and then I do a shuffle to try and move it away from my cervix haha so it feels more comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Perhaps you're just a bit "shallow"... or the guys you've been with are big - doggy gets the best penetration. I have (had) to watch it in the past with doggy - I'm too long for a lot of women. Too enthusiastic and I got "ouch, back off".
    yeah I think that could be it, I am very tight for some reason so maybe that's why it feels kinda uncomfortable. it does depend on how big the guy is too, if they aren't as big it doesn't bother me as much but when they are big I can only handle it for a few minutes before it really starts bothering me!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    that peeing sensation is the g-spot. I find it really uncomfortable too but my bf cums real fast with doggy so that's why I don't mind. I occasionally do it just for his sake lol. I get that feeling in my stomach when Im on top. My bf is big so it takes a minute for me to get comfortable in that position. It always makes him laugh coz Im like "WAIT" and then I do a shuffle to try and move it away from my cervix haha so it feels more comfy.
    haha it takes me awhile to get situated too, the last guy I was with was pretty big and it was always a 3 minute process to get it in comfortably regardless of how ready I was. it was kinda funny cause we'd be all into it and get ready to go and then have to sit there and shuffle around to get it in the right spot, then finally begin. I always wonder, wouldn't it get easier after all these times of having sex? but it never does! once it's in everything is fine but even if I am wet it still takes a few minutes to get everything settled

its the same for me. He gets all excited and grabs me to pull me closer and Im like AHHH wait two seconds!! hahahaha he just thinks its funny though. I wonder does that happen to everyone? I think my body and his match perfectly lol but it still happens after 4 years.. And I'm always really wet too before we begin. Id say its just the cervix. Its always going to be uncomfortable no matter how ready we are if it hits off that

yeah maybe we are just really small haha when I go to the gyno she says the same thing! one time she was talking about those mirena things like the birth control that you insert in and it stays, and she was like I don't even think you could have one of those because it would be such a process to get it up there. lmao! I'm scared to have kids one day if it's this tight hahaha

On the plus side-having kids wont make you too lose lol

Having kids doesn't in general make a woman looser. At least not until late middle age.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women

Thats really good to know. Thanks HIA ill still work those kegels though when I have kids

Trust me, it feels the same after kids as it did before.

Thats great. Its not something Im worried about anyway. Im more worried about getting fat but ill do everything I can to avoid that.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    am I the only one who doesn't really like doggy? I've never been a big fan of it. I don't know what the deal is with me but a lot of times it makes my stomach feel weird, like they go too deep in or something and I feel this odd pressure in my stomach almost like I need to pee really bad and it kinda hurts. has that ever happened to anyone? I know a lot of guys like doggy and I'll go for it sometimes but usually I'm like ugh, really? haha
    While I know that anal penetration is different than vaginal, I agree that doggy isn't the best. For me, it's a matter of being in an uncomfortable position to make sure the guy doesn't slip out. And on one occasion, it hurt like hell because of how the guy was curved. It made the penetration hit the canal wall a certain way during it that I kept looking at the bedside clock wondering when it'd end. lol

I really like the one when i lie back an lean my head off the bed and he stands next to me and i give him a blow job

Quote Originally Posted by mncountrygirl View Post
    I really like the one when i lie back an lean my head off the bed and he stands next to me and i give him a blow job
    You're a deep throater huh? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    You're a deep throater huh? lol
    I wasn't at first but now its great! He likes it a lot too! lol!

I didn't see the first part of the question the first tome so I like it in the early morning!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast