+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Husband cheated on me

Pathetic narcissistic bastard "any man my age" that screams INSECURITY right there as well as his narcissitic personality disorder and fragile ego.

Hes a selfish cunt, he has no empathy for your feelings, hes a coward and he wont accept any responsibity. In time you will see this as a good thing coz now you have a chance to meet a real man and foret about this little boy.

Well done for being so strong. I say move to the city. Its your life and you should do what you want to do. You can offload here anytime u want dont apologize for that-thats what were here for.

Hes shown his true colors-now u no u can do better

I think this was inevitable no matter what-just by his reaction-it would have happened sooner or later. Hes not cut out to be a husband or father. Hes one of those men thatl prob get married and divorced 3times and end up on his death bed alone with everyone who ever loved him hating him.

Hell get his karma-dont u worry about that but you my dear will end up happy with a man who will love u till his dying breath

Thanks everyone. I'm not sure if I am as strong as people say. Right now sometimes I feel like I am in denial and I am going to wake up and find out it's not true. He is the only man I have ever loved. I had two relationships before him, but nothing felt like what it felt with him. It's why I said yes when he proposed. The guy I was with when I was in High School proposed when I was 19 and I said no, then we broke up because he said I broke his heart. We had been together since I was in the tenth grade and he was in his first year of college, but I didn't think he was the one. The guy I dated shortly after we broke up only lasted four or five months, and I think he was just a rebound. I didn't miss him when we broke up like I did with the guy I dated before him. My soon to be ex-husband did feel like the one. But things do make sense now. A lot of women told me they were jealous after we got engaged and they were surprised that a woman had finally stolen his heart. Guess they were all wrong on that one. Even though I hate her for doing this to me, a part of me hopes that she doesn't try to make this a long term thing with him... I don't know if there is something wrong with me for hoping that since she helped break my heart. I should be hoping that she will get her heart broken by him too shouldn't I?

Of course your not going to FEEL strong for awhile. That is normal. But you are strong. The fact you kicked him out and are planning the divorce proves that And its going to be hard-your going to feel hurt, angry, depressed for awhile. Youll have a whole range of crazy emotions while you grieve the loss of your marriage but you will come out of it stronger and ready to take on the world and people will look at you in awe and say "that is one tough cookie" It could be 6 months, a year, even 2 years before you get over what has happened but you have your family and a ton of people who care and who will be there for you.

You only thought he was "the one". if he was darling-he would never have hurt you and now you know "the one" is still out there waiting to meet you.

Believe me what starts in cheating-ends in cheating. Even if they do get together-it wont last-eventually that will end in tears too. People like that deserve each other-they can make each other miserable and leave good people like you alone! Tell people you don't want to hear gossip, that will make it harder. Tell them the only time their allowed to discuss him or her is if you bring it up.

And I recommend you give yourself some time-maybe 6 months and then start to casually date again. That will boost your confidence and you can have a laugh and think about the type of man you want. I know thats probably the last thing you want to think about right now but in time a rebound will do you good

I agree with what the other posters have said, but I'd also add the fact that he has some issues for wanting girls that are so much younger than himself. He started dating you when you were 21 and he was 30, and now he's gone for a 19 year-old. That's dysfunctional, why doesn't he feel comfortable with women his own age? He probably feels there is something wrong but doesn't want to recognize it, so he blames it on you (absurdly) just so he doesn't have to face the truth. I say you're much better off without him.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I agree with what the other posters have said, but I'd also add the fact that he has some issues for wanting girls that are so much younger than himself. He started dating you when you were 21 and he was 30, and now he's gone for a 19 year-old. That's dysfunctional, why doesn't he feel comfortable with women his own age? He probably feels there is something wrong but doesn't want to recognize it, so he blames it on you (absurdly) just so he doesn't have to face the truth. I say you're much better off without him.
    Id say hes a narcissist. The younger woman thing screams alarm bells. He wants a wife for the status or just to look normal-not because he actually values marriage or family. Its just my gut instinct. I could be wrong. Maybe he is just very insecure and craves attention to stroke his ego but narcissits also have a fragile ego so its probably one or the other or both

Quote Originally Posted by brokenwoman View Post
    I should be hoping that she will get her heart broken by him too shouldn't I?

No you should hope his dick falls off someday.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    No you should hope his dick falls off someday.
    Haha, that totally made me laugh out loud in the office right now.
    Last edited by bearz; 22-03-13 at 09:44 PM. Reason: spelling

or she could drug him and cut it off while he sleeps and feed it to a hyena

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Haha, that totally made me laugh out loud in the office right now.
    haha me too! narcissistic bastard!

He is dating a 19 year old because he is an arrogant prick, and feels he can do whatever he wants.

When I was 19 the thought of dating a dude in his 30's....ew!
    Last edited by smackie9; 22-03-13 at 09:54 PM.

I no haha when I was 18-I went on a date with this bus driver and I found out he was 24 and I was like ewww hes old!! hahaha

On a serious note though-I hope your okay OP.

Wow. I am going through a similar situation and now me hearing how you feel first hand really saddens me. Im sorry that you had to go through so much pain and heartache because of two selfish, pompous individuals and hey didnt stop to think about your feelings or anyone elses. I feel really bad for you and several other reasons because Im going through a similar situation. Its not the same but its centered around self centered people. I wish you the best.
    Last edited by Nicki XoXo; 23-03-13 at 02:01 AM.

Brokenwoman,

Some men are just scum and take for granted what they have in front of them. You are clearly one of those cases.

It's very clear that you Aren't old, and the lack of sex wasn't the issue. Those are just lame excuses that he used in the heat of the moment. Guys like him will do that just to get the heat off of themselves and try to put it somewhere else. He's manipulating you.

Guys like him seem like the kind that will always cheat, regardless of saying that they've changed.
    I know you will find someone better. Be strong, and best wishes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12