+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he interested in a second date?

Is he interested in a second date?

Hi girls,

I recently went on a first date with a guy. The next day I get a text from him saying, "It was nice meeting you, had a great time. If you'd like to get together some other time just let me know."

Do you think he's actually interested in seeing me again?...does he just want to be friends?...I mean if he was really interested wouldn't he have said something like "we should grab dinner next week, are you free?"

Any thoughts???

If he wasn't interested he wouldn't have texted you and asked for another get together.

It's possibly 50/50 about it. But certainly not super keen
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I think if YOU had a good time then you should ask him to do something with you. Perhaps he's been burnt by too many women pretending to be interested but they're not and they're just to insecure about it to have told him they're not interested.

If you call him, he at least knows you're somewhat keen to get to know him better. Are you keen to get to know him better?... or, are you just curious because your ego wasn't flattered by his under-abundance of enthusiasm?

I wish women would consider do a little of the heavy lifting sometimes....Jeesh!

Jeez. Just ask him out on a date - its not that ****ing hard to do.

u women are so complicated!! why cant u make the move for once?!! maybe what wakeup said is true

I'm a woman and I've been more than happy to make the first move in the past. However, if I was in the OPs position, I'd take that comment as him being half hearted about seeing me again....so I probably wouldn't bother.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Why ask other broads? He's interested, for sure. Being considerate, too: I suspect he wants you to sort of plan something, at least give him a time.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.