+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is it really over?

is it really over?

I have a long distant relationship with a loving guy who has changed a lot lately. He is almost never online anymore and he talks to me as he really doesn't care. He keeps telling me he is just busy and has lost a big amount of money in a business so he wants me to understand that he is depressed and not in the mood for talk.

I feel he just not interested anymore and he treats me like this because he doesn't want to be the one to end the relationship.

we had a fight , I told him you become so difficult to deal with,he replied: so don’t talk to me! I was so angry and told him OK then you’ll never see me again,he said as you like.

The next day I found him online I apologized to him and explained to him but he didn't even reply. And today he never showed up…

Before the fight he used always to say he loves me and want to be with me ..

I’m really in love with him What should I do?

Is it over?

Hi Sarah. He seems to be avoiding you and this could be due to stress in his life as he says or to lack of interest in your relationship, as you feel. I personally think that he should be facing a tremendous amount of stress for getting depressed over being busy...It just doesn't seem right, but you should know better if this could indeed be the case. Anyway this doesn't give him the right to not treat you as nicely as he should. The argument you mentioned was not the best thing that could have happened to you two but you shouldn't blame yourself for it. Sometimes it's the only possible way to show you're hurt. Unfortunately his reaction afterwards was again very bad, he didn't apologise, only you did and then stopped connecting. I think that you have tried your best to overcome this difficult moment in your relationship but it seems that you're the only one who's making an effort. This again isn't fair for you. Unless you see quickly a real change in his behaviour, like emailing you or calling you, I think you should stop making an effort. Don't look for him anymore, give some time, a couple of weeks maybe without contact from your part, he should react to that if his feelings for you are strong enough. If he doesn't, he simply is not right for you, even if you have all these feelings for him. Because the right people do not make us suffer without trying to become aware of it and try to make things better. You'll need to move on because you deserve to feel better, on your own or meeting someone who could make you really happy.

He has moved on. Look towards other things that make you happy because he has as well. I tell everyone do not want anyone that does not want you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 009 View Post
    I have a long distant relationship with a loving guy who has changed a lot lately. He is almost never online anymore and he talks to me as he really doesn't care. He keeps telling me he is just busy and has lost a big amount of money in a business so he wants me to understand that he is depressed and not in the mood for talk.

I feel he just not interested anymore and he treats me like this because he doesn't want to be the one to end the relationship.

we had a fight , I told him you become so difficult to deal with,he replied: so don’t talk to me! I was so angry and told him OK then you’ll never see me again,he said as you like.

The next day I found him online I apologized to him and explained to him but he didn't even reply. And today he never showed up…

Before the fight he used always to say he loves me and want to be with me ..

I’m really in love with him What should I do?

Is it over?
    How regularly do you get to see him? Perhaps the distance is a problem for him?

Just say him he can loose a lot more than money if he keeps cutting you off.