+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it over?

Is it over?

I have a long distant relationship with a loving guy who has changed a lot lately. He is almost never online anymore and he talks to me as he really doesn't care. He keeps telling me he is just busy and has lost a big amount of money in a business so he wants me to understand that he is depressed and not in the mood for talk.

I feel he just not interested anymore and he treats me like this because he doesn't want to be the one to end the relationship.

we had a fight , I told him you become so difficult to deal with,he replied: so don’t talk to me! I was so angry and told him OK then you’ll never see me again,he said as you like.

The next day I found him online I apologized to him and explained to him but he didn't even reply. And today he never showed up…

Before the fight he used always to say he loves me and want to be with me ..

I’m really in love with him What should I do?

Is it over?

Sounds like he's growing away from you. I would just leave, don't give him the time to make up his mind.

How often have you been seeing each other and when was the last time you did? If he is not willing to put in the effort and time to make this relationship work than there is no point in you trying to keep it going. I mean if he doesn't even talk to you when he's online that says a lot.

I just got out a long distance, and if the other person isn't putting in the effort, it's not worth it.
    I say, tell him to tell you if it's over, and just move on if he says yes.

He's lost interest and you did him a favour by ending it. I doubt he'll want to try again.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

have you even met in person or talked outside of being online? it sounds like it's a strictly online relationship and isn't going anywhere, I'd stay away and try meeting someone you can actually see and be with regularly.

Technology has allowed us to do so many great things especially when it comes to communication. But his does NOT include online 'relationships' whch are just such much bullsh.it.

I met my GF through the internet. Difference is we met 3 days later. She's sitting about 3m from me right now. Online LDR = waste of your life

thank you all so much ....

I just miss him soooo much and i cant help it

http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/signs-of-a-codependent-relationship

Here is a link for you: the person who cares less holds all the power.. your wasting your time