+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My boyfriend is signed up for online dating sites. What should I do?

That's the sad part about it...some people are too close minded to not consider outside opinions even though they ask for them. I have a few friends like that, and while I love them to death, it drives me nuts.

why are you worried about violating his trust? You need to get your priorities straight. He is probably cheating on you by using those online dating sites, i know because it is so easy to get laid using those places. Confront him and move on. He's a dud.

Or you can try making a profile also and pretend to be a hot chick interested in him and see how he reacts. Which dating sites is he using anyways? I am guessing okcupid or lavalife because those are havens for young girls and getting laid.

Its these women that make the rest of us look bad *sigh* Im glad im a feminist! Ill never be a ****ing doormat to anyone!

You and he both have problems. He is not being honest with you and you are snooping. He's just a boyfriend, not your partner for the rest of your life. You have no buisness looking at his emails.

I'm sure she's happily still with the guy, asking all around the WWW about if he's faithful or not..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12