+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How often do you communicat with someone you are crazy about?!

I'll be short. It's not that I am making exuses for this guy, but lately... our communication from my side was about me being "pissed off" I tried to explain him indirectly what I want from him. Since he apologized for being to busy and busy and told me he loves me being part of his life really much!
    I thought he was being an ass... So, I answered him directly that I think he is not into me and that he doesn't need to say this things to me to make me happy and lie.
    I told him I am not some immature kid anymore and that he should be honest with me. I explained how I feel about him and this whole situation saying how it's better to call it quits so that I can move on and find someone else instead of wasting my feelings and time on him. I demanded honest answer. I was not pathetic or desperate.
    He told me:"I like you more the you will ever know!" as I said all before in this post here on loveforum.
    Basiclly we had this awakward vibe about me wanting to clarify our situation and being distant for a couple of weeks! I messed up, I admited to this guy that I am insecure. I think I hurt his ego too because I called him a "male whore", a player, someone I can't trust in a nice way too.
    I wonder how he stills talks to me!!! I killed the "fun".
    When he told me what he told me, I started to belive him and i decided to put it all behind. That was the moment when I posted this topic, not so long ago. It's all fresh. I changed the way I act, I started to initiate everything, not on daily basis. So far, I haven't gave him a chance to miss me or contact me first.
    The thing I realised today was those things I replied today,..
    Last edited by Sirana; 03-04-13 at 03:52 AM.

Lmao......

Are you serious. Did you really take seriously whats posted here. Like 1% posts are profesional quality, real helpful. The rest is from people who been hurt a lot and dont have much fun in their own lives.

Much better would give him this link and see what people are thinking about him so he an see himself from the side. From other point of view.

Even when you get responses from best posters here they might be wrong. Just this moorning saw one of the top 5 girl giving advice in topic - she made 4 long posts and examples from her life but advice was useless because OP forget to mention fact about her virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by lamobatsman View Post
    i think hes not into you. you need to find someone who is. drop him and move on. too many games for me this is. look at how you are now- its not good cos you are unsure what he feels for you. actions speak louder than words. find someone who will make time for you x
    I need to find out what I want

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Are you serious. Did you really take seriously whats posted here. Like 1% posts are profesional quality, real helpful. The rest is from people who been hurt a lot and dont have much fun in their own lives.

Much better would give him this link and see what people are thinking about him so he an see himself from the side. From other point of view.

Even when you get responses from best posters here they might be wrong. Just this moorning saw one of the top 5 girl giving advice in topic - she made 4 long posts and examples from her life but advice was useless because OP forget to mention fact about her virginity.
    What do you mean? You gave me good advice, I remember, I think! Of course I don't take these replies seriously. You are right about posting subjects in here. Whats your advice on this situation? I am blind. I can't see it throught for now.
    Mostly people tell me here he is not into me, ok I do know the best and the whole story. I just wanted to hear opinions.
    Only advices I took ok was the ones about how much should I initiate contact and if it is ok....

Wait pcmaster, or you mean I told him what I told him from this forum?!?!?!
    I didn't. All I told him about our situation and clarifying our situations was a way before this forum topic and listened to no ones advices.

What I mean just give him this
    http://www.loveforum.net/threads/79120-How-often-do-you-communicat-with-someone-you-are-crazy-about-!?p=887629#post887629

i am confused, hihihihi what do you want to say to me? I shouldn't post all my personal stuff out loud, or that responses and advice I get are lame and that he is into me!

Pcmaster wants you to show your guy this forum here so he can read this thread and see what we think of your situation and how we think he's not really showing you that he wants you.

Forum is more for fun anyway but some of the thoughts shared are real. Most of the people wouldnt have these problems if they could open up to that special person at level they open up here to strangers.

Many guys never explains the girls whats so special about them why they like them, how they feel about them But thats exactly the way how to keep person in your life - make her feel apreciated.

Then they come here, write about their pain and explain everything. Only its a little bit too late cause person is gone from their lifes. Ability to express yourself, capability to give the full range of emotions to person you need. Thats worth more than any money - its spiritual richness.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Pcmaster wants you to show your guy this forum here so he can read this thread and see what we think of your situation and how we think he's not really showing you that he wants you.
    I got this, but why? Does he wants to tell me that I shouldn't read and listen to your all advice that he is not that into me and that I should star thinking that he actually IS into me?

No, the purpose would be that he would be able to see our responses and opinions on your situation. If he sees that some of us think that he is not into you it might open up his eyes so he can see that he really is doing something wrong. That is, of course, if he is actually the problem in all of this.

Personally, I don't think it would be a good idea. You came here looking for opinions on a simple matter... how often to communicate with someone you like. But it turned into a lot more and 1) I'm not sure you'd want him to see all of this and 2) he might not want all of this out on the Internet even though it's anonymous. You never know how some people react to this kind of stuff.

We can only go by what you have been telling us, and that is only your side of the story. I'm a guy, and I know I'm different than your boyfriend or whatever he is right now is, but from what I have read so far I would treat you a lot different than he does. He can say a lot of things to you, but unless he can back up his talk with actions, then he really isn't into you that much.

Yes it became a much more, and I complicated things. Its probably the way I am and how I complicated things with him too. Of course I am not going to tell him this ever or show him!!!!

I don't want anyone to answer me yes he is into you! I just put on the facts and the facts are that it's not only my fault for him acting wierd, I also played a part. I molested this guy with clarifying our situation and "attacking" him. I wanted from a guys point of a view some advices.

I am wirting this reply for myself also. You don't need to answer it.

The fact is I molested this guy because I am insecure, I wonder why is he still here and said the thing he said. If I were him I wouldn't reply to myself ever again. I'd leave myself alone and said this girl is a bit off track and I should leave her alone, I can see she is really hurt by the way I treat her and I will cut it off, but what kind of person can say out loud I like you more then you ever know...when the other is blowing you off in a nice way.

It makes me confused why he didn't leave me alone and cut me off when he can see I am messed up all the way.
    I will not ask him for the x number of time the same question. I will not post also about this topic, it doesn't make any sence. Pcmaster is right, so are you. I put on my view of the story and you all answer me. I appreciate it, I really do any advice.
    I can also smell who is mature and speaks good and gives good advice.
    I just think the best advice I can get it from myself, thanks for openning my eyes about it. Only I know what is best for me, because only I was there all the way no one else! Maybe I should ask him for the advice, hihihihi.
    What I can do is now is this. Live my life, stop being insecure and just enjoy it. If I decide I will wait for him, I will wait for him.
    If he has social issues and doesn't know how to communicate with people. If he is insecure about the way I feel about him, if he is playing me, if he is really busy with his lifestyle, if he is simply and asshole or whatever. It's not my problem, it's his problem. I can accept it or move on.
    I am ovethinking about this situation too much.
    All I can do is to move on and block him from my phone.
    Or I can keep on being in touch with him without calculating it too much and change.
    I think I'll give him another chance, but I am going to change become normal, more considerate and sensible. I have nothing to loose, I can only embaress myself in front of a guy who maybe doesn't respects me and plays me, but if he is doing this it will be on his mind, not mine. I will not do anything wrong after all he is the one who decieves me and pursues me he is into me.

He may like you but just doesn't want to put in the time or effort. In other words you're not a priority at the moment. If its just casual, then leave it that way. I wouldnt invest much in him seeing as he can't even send u a reply back saying ill text u at whatever time. I travel for a living and there are times that I am very busy and can't talk. But I can take my phone with me and send a text in the restroom to my bf saying I miss him and should be should be able to talk at X time. You can talk to him when he decides to finally text back, but in the mean time don't put all ur eggs in 1 basket! Relax and just let him be...

You are not messed up or crazy, and you did not molest him either. You simply wanted more from him than he was giving you. And unfortunately, in a long-distance relationship all you can get is phone calls, text messages, emails, etc. He clearly isn't willing to put in the time and effort that it takes to make this work. And no, it is not too much to ask for a short message at least once a day. But he couldn't even manage that which should show you that he doesn't care that much about you. He might like you as a friend, he might enjoy the sex with you, but there just don't seem to be enough feelings in play from his side.

You can sit around, wait, and give him another chance. Or you can move on with your life and put all of this behind you. It's up to you and a decision that you have to make by yourself and for yourself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast