+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How often do you communicat with someone you are crazy about?!

Quote Originally Posted by srami83 View Post
    He may like you but just doesn't want to put in the time or effort. In other words you're not a priority at the moment. If its just casual, then leave it that way. I wouldnt invest much in him seeing as he can't even send u a reply back saying ill text u at whatever time. I travel for a living and there are times that I am very busy and can't talk. But I can take my phone with me and send a text in the restroom to my bf saying I miss him and should be should be able to talk at X time. You can talk to him when he decides to finally text back, but in the mean time don't put all ur eggs in 1 basket! Relax and just let him be...
    Yes it's casual! I will definately leave it that way, I am not delusional! He is not my bf, he doesn't need to answer me like you do to your bf, I don't even expect it. I know that. But it's nice when someone replies something eventhought I just sent casual message that doesn't need any reply.
    Never put all eggs in 1 basket, yes. I just hope he isn't a psychopat who enjoys playing with someone's elses feelings.
    Maybe he is psychopat or just a person as my best friend who nevers answers my texts. Time will show, so far I am relaxed.
    When someone doesn't know what they want, it's confusing also. If he is texting me all the time, I'd probably got turned off. This will sound ironic now, but when men molest me 24/7 I start to ignore them for a while to become more fun. In those stages when it's just casual

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    You are not messed up or crazy, and you did not molest him either. You simply wanted more from him than he was giving you. And unfortunately, in a long-distance relationship all you can get is phone calls, text messages, emails, etc. He clearly isn't willing to put in the time and effort that it takes to make this work. And no, it is not too much to ask for a short message at least once a day. But he couldn't even manage that which should show you that he doesn't care that much about you. He might like you as a friend, he might enjoy the sex with you, but there just don't seem to be enough feelings in play from his side.

You can sit around, wait, and give him another chance. Or you can move on with your life and put all of this behind you. It's up to you and a decision that you have to make by yourself and for yourself.
    Time will show, I won't wait for anyone if someone great comes along. As I said above, I hope this guy is not some psychopat who enjoys messing with someone else's head and emotions, that would be so wrong.
    He is messed up too, what can you expect from someone who works all the time and doesn't complain about it at all! As far as for sex. We did it only once then we stopped doing it, he started to talk about those "feelings" he has about me. Wierd. Never mind I know what I need to do so far!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123