+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How often do you communicat with someone you are crazy about?!

How often do you communicat with someone you are crazy about?!

There is this guy, LD thing. I know him for months, since we met. From start we never communicated on daily basis, he has a really important and busy job and I never want to bother him with boring texts often. But It started to bother me. I am not control freak, but I emailed him and I was direct asking him what does he want, told him how crazy I am about him and I basiclly mentioned if he is not into me that he should let me go, that I'll be ok with it. I gave him a way out and opportunity to be honest.
    He told me that I am crazy and that he likes me more then I'll ever know and more then I like him, lol. I was shocked for a while, then he asked me indirectly when will I have time to catch up with him and see him. I was talking about my basic schedule of my job and how I am busy untill may and we chatted for a while, casual things for couple of days.

Last time (3 days ago) I replied to things he asked me; about daily life and I asked him is he at his hometown or not? Simple basic question. He didn't reply. I am fine with it, he didn't need to. I went out with my girls last night, we took silly photos and I sent him sexy one where I am blwoing kiss to my girl friend. I just forwared that to him and signed, kiss, thinking of you He didn't say anything! Am I overreacting? At least I expected some reply like kiss back.

I know he is crazy about me, he wouldn't lie. Guys don't lie to grils about it. But what should I do? I hate playing games. My girlfriends told me to stop playing games and be just cool for change. If I want to text him, I should text him.
    My question to men is what goes on in your brain? When you are really crazy about some girl and she texts you and you are busy. Why don't you just reply when you see it. This guy travels almost all the time and I can understand that he is very busy. Maybe I bore him. What should be my next move? Should I wait for couple of days and if he doesn't texts me at all, send him some fun text: Hey dude, you owe me a kiss, I need it for luck today, or you'll end up in kiss deficit like Cyprus. I have some important project next week, he knows it.
    My basic question is if you are busy and some chick you are in love with texts you 3,4 times in a row and you don't reply, why don't you reply? You are just being busy? Would you think she bore you? You hate texting randomly and it's better not to say anything if you can't text back asap? You reply only to "important" situations. You hate to chat about nothing?
    When I get in a situation like this, I become insecure and I just pull away and I don't reply or initiate contact for a week or more on purpose. Because I think I'd bore him with my texting. What should I do? I don't want to be pushy I just want to have fun.
    My question is how to stay fun and cool in situations like this when you are "dating" long distabnce business man and not to be needy or clingy? Should I forget about calculating who texted who first and how much? I belive if a guy loves you, he shouldn't be bothered about it, right and that he would love to get texts and calls from a person he loves? Do you like when a girl chase your for a while and then she pulls away?
    Last edited by Sirana; 23-03-13 at 10:54 PM.

Relax doll :] Everyone is different and certain people just are not the type of person to be in constant contact. I've been with guys who I will hear from all day, every single day. I've been with guys who I hear from every day, but not constantly. I've been with guys who don't even view text messaging as a form of communication and rarely heard from them if we were not in person. There's nothing wrong with not constantly talking to eachother via tex, BUT, it seems as if that is something you are looking for. (I like hearing from partners alot too!) If things were to get very serious between the two of you, I would say bring it up. Tell him how you'd like more consistant communication...but, let me tell you...some guys just are not like that. Some are forgetful, some just don't care. He may not change, is this something you can deal with or is it a deal breaker?

What's going to make you feel worse? Texting him and not getting a response? Or not talking to him until he reaches out to you? If he likes you the way he says he does, he WILL contact you...eventually. For me, it is unacceptable to not hear from a boyfriend for an entire day.

Things to consider is his age and life style. Texting constantly is really a "younger" thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirana View Post
    I know he is crazy about me, he wouldn't lie. Guys don't lie to grils about it.
    Thanks for the belly-laugh.

Whats the point in this relationship. If hes too "busy" that means hes not that into you. If he was hed find 5mins to ring you or send you a text.

Stop wasting ur time on losers who dont put in as much effort as you do. Find a man that can give you the commitment you crave.

I like ambitious men as much as any one does and im quite ambitious myself but if his work comes above everything else forget him-look for someone who can balance work and life

It doesn't sound like he likes to communicate with you which means he isn't that into you. But some people are genuinely busy so when a genuinely busy person gets texts, he/she will have the courtesy to tell you what he is busy with and set aside time to talk/spend time with you when he is not busy. Does he do that or does he just ignore your texts without an explanation? If he just ignores you, he doesn't cherish/respect you enough and may even be doing it to play with your head.

my two cents. im just like you. iv done the same as you to a girl i reli liked. sending them 3 or 4 messages in a row with no reply. and iv also been the other guy too. i was working for top goverment defence job yet i had the time to message all day, every day. But i think when someone isnt into you they wont.
    i bet you if he found someone he really liked he would be messaging her all teh time

He told me:"I like you more the you will ever know!" I asked him to be upfront, honest and what he wants. I was relaxed and I told him not to be a "pussy" that I am not some drama chick and not be scared if he doesn't meet up with what I want. I didn't push anything also.
    Since he is traveling all the time and we don't see each other much. If he is here, he is working 12 hours/day. Its those days of the year for him. He also told me:" I am very busy right now in this period in life, when it calms down we will talk, enjoy with each other more! I do love spend time with you and talk to you!"
    Am I just insecure? I mean I responded to his text 3 days ago, he asked me what I was doing. I responded back with a casual question? He didn't reply. Ok, it was "stupid" question, he shouldn't answer anyway.
    Then to be fun I sent him "funny-duck face" photo, it was our "iternal joke". Mentioned I remembered him, I was spontaneous, casual. Ok, he didn't need to answer it also. But it was a good pic, kind of funny-sexy photo, he could of say something back.
    I don't want to play games with him anymore, I don't also don't want to be annoying. How much is too many? If i'll text him, i'll text him something funny and flirtarious next week. Is that beeing needy? Maybe I am just being stupid and I didn't communicate well and gave him the reason to say anything back.
    Jesus, I feel like I am 15 now posting this on a forum

We were talking the whole last week, everyday. Then I did what I replied above, lol. I don't understand him. I know he'll be away for 3,4 months and I won't be able to see him at all. Maybe he just wants to keep me "hot and interested" with those things. Or since he said he is into me, maybe he wants to test me out how will I react to his non replies. I think this dude is a player. I have to admit it keeps me hot. If he "replied" to all my 2 messages and texted me like 3rd today, seriously maybe I'd get bored.
    If you are like me, lmao. Whats your email adress? Hehe!
    I will do my own things this week and I will send him something in a funny and flirtarious way, but to let him know he was being bitchy, so I will see. I just wanted to ask guys what does it mean to you when you say girl is boring, annoying, needy, clingy? How much of contact? And why wouldn't or sometimes don't text back the ones you claim you like, even if those girls ask you stupid questions to keep some conversation going?

I totally get your point, but the thing is, he is not here right now! He will be away for next few months. It is the first time I am doing long distance "thing" and it's all fresh. We are not in a relationship, but it suits me for now. Since I am "busy" too in this period of my life. I really like him. I just don't know how people respond in these situations.
    I decided I will give him a chance, when he comes back, eventually I will need to talk to him face to face.

i think hes not into you. you need to find someone who is. drop him and move on. too many games for me this is. look at how you are now- its not good cos you are unsure what he feels for you. actions speak louder than words. find someone who will make time for you x

I have some updates.
    We did have sex too soon, unfortunately at start it was based on sex. When we did it, he started to chase me and became a nice guy showed me his feelings, I was cold, I thought he was one of those men who think they need to say farytales to a girl in order to keep her interested. I will not go into details, but I realised something about his behaviour.
    If I send him something that has "sexual content/message" nothing vulgar or too dirty. When I tease him about this stuff, he doesn't answer me. He also Ignores me when I send him something like how are you? you know, basic stuff...
    I am a bit distant and I never share my emotions, but when I started to do it, this is what happens:
    The only way where he texts/emails me back immediately is when I talk about my emotions. For example when I am sensitive and caring and send him "romantic" texts. Eventhought he is short and writes one sentence, he writes the same ammount of quality back. I guess he is not a big texter or he is one of those people who cannot communicate on higher level with words.
    He did told me only once that he is in his period of life when it's crazy down and that he has no time.

Judging from what you have posted here so far, he doesn't seem to be that into you - pretty much only when it is convenient for him and when he feels like it. There is always time to talk to someone you really like, it doesn't take much to send a text or an email for example, or god forbid even call.

Have you actually met this guy in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Have you actually met this guy in real life?
    Difficult to avoid if they've had sex.

of course I have! we dated couple of times before he left

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast