+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how do you know when its over???

well its all over now he lied to me for the last time and ive had enough

Sorry to hear that, but it's for the best. Be strong, leave him in the past and look forward.

ya well one to many lies and just tired of the way he treated me its for the best like you say im over crying and doing things for everyone else its time to do stuff for me and to make myself happy

Yup, focus on your own life for a while. Enjoy it and try to stay busy, focus on your education or your career, stay physically active, spend more time with friends and family, etc.

Everyone who posts on this forum about being constantly used, hurt, having painful doubts, basically are the victims of some bad worthless relationship (probably a good quarter of all posters here) and then post something like this:

"my self esteem is not low i just dont like confrontation and i dont like hurting people i know that i dont deserve to be treated like that i think that a part of it is that i am just afraid of starting over." need professional help

You deserve to be happy with a person who truly love you.

Learn from this experience OP. You do have low self-esteem because you would not have put up with this crap and been co-dependent for 6 years otherwise. Now you need to stay strong, do not allow him to worm his way back. You need to take some time to heal and grieve the loss, perhaps have a rebound or two and then go and find a man who is the opposite of the cunt you wasted 6 years of your life on.

You can do better, you are better and you need to change your attitude. Stop being a "people pleaser" look after yourself and from now on learn to treat others the same way they treat you and if someone treats you badly-you dump them the first time NOT the 100th time!

This breakup will be the best thing to happen but you need to tell yourself there is no going back. You have done the right thing so prove now you are not a doormat and dont go back!

Good luck to you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12